Morning Kisses

The current KS arc reminded me of one of the 100-word drabbles I submitted for The ADNFest Creatives Book Collab.

They chose one to publish and the lucky story was Sunset.

Here's the other one with a few additions and mentioning R&M na. We had to be vague sa characters for the book eh. 😊

Hope you like it. Thank you.

xoxo,
Deng❤

********

R slowly opened his eyes as the soft rays of the sun sneak through the curtains.

He smiled as he found M's still contentedly sleeping face in front of him.

The morning light played on her olive skin and her long brown hair that cascaded over her shoulder to cover her naked chest.

Her long and thick eyelashes casted a fan-like shadow over her cheeks.

Her full red lips seemed to curve in a little smile like she's having a sweet dream.

He carefully wrapped his arms around her, pulled her close and gently kissed her soft strawberry flavored lips.

He brushed his nose on hers. His warm breath touched her skin.

Her eyes opened and her bright brown gaze met his speaking volumes of their eternal love.

"Good morning, Love." She smiled. A smile that never fails to warm his heart.

He gently rubbed the bare skin on her round belly tracing the tiny lines that marked a little life growing inside.

"Hey there, Thirdy." He whispered and planted a little kiss on her tummy.
❤👫❤👶❤🍃❤