Overbreak

Nagkulay ako ng IG stories at IG Live. Ang saya!😅 Paano nga ba nakapagpahinga?😂

March 21, 1:30am
DTBY Taping:

M: *sighs and slumps down on a chair, leans on the table in front of her and rests her head on her arms, she's been working close to 48 hours now and is physically exhausted, she's been having fun at work and still gives her hundred percent each time but her body can only take so much so she takes a few minutes to rest after her last take*

R: *quietly sits beside M and starts gently kneading her shoulders, kisses the top of her head*

M: *sighs and smiles with her eyes still closed* Thank you, Love.

R: Paano mo nalamang ako yun?

M: I'd know your touch anywhere plus yung amoy mo nag-iisa lang. *chuckles*

R: *grins* Muntik na ako mamali ng dinig akala ko ang sabi mo, touch me anywhere.

M: *giggles* Ang pilyo mo talaga. Ayusin mo yang pagmamasahe.

R: *whispers in M's ear* Tapos na mga scenes ko at na-check ko tapos na din sa'yo. Magbe-break muna daw habang chini-check if may kailangan pang kuhanan ulit. Gusto mo ba i-massage kita ng maayos somewhere else, Love? I can take you anywhere you want.

M: *moans as R draws circles with his thumbs down on either side of her spine* I'd like that more. Paano naman? Hahanapin tayo.

R: They're still shooting scenes with Juancho after nun magbi-break muna. We have at least two to three hours of waiting. Babalik din tayo agad. What do you say, Mrs. Faulkerson? Will you sneak out with me?

M: *turns her head to face R and grins* Of course, asawa ko. Let's do it. *giggles*

R: *takes M's hand, grabs her purse, searches through his backpack for his phone, wallet and extra set of keys, then very carefully slips out of the tent and sprints to his car with his wife without anyone noticing*

M: *laughs once they are in the car* Takbo pa more. *catches her breath* So paano mo paaandarin to ng hindi nahahalata? *reaches out to wipe R's sweaty forehead with her hand*

R: *grins, breathless and flustered* Hindi ko alam, Love, pero pag-On nito. Lalabas tayo ng mabilis. Dasal na lang na di tayo makita.

M: *laughs* OMG! That's pushing our luck, Love. Na-excite ako. *giggles* Wait. On the count of three and may the odds be in our favor. *grins*

R: Wow. Hunger Games?

M: Hungry Games actually, Love. Let's get out of here in 3... 2...

R: *turns the ignition On as M counts one and quickly puts the car in reverse and drives out of the set* Tingin mo, Love? May nakakita?