Jack en Poy

For veron619

Thanks for the photos too, FFV. 😘 You're the best. 💛

January 29, 10pm, M's condo:

M: *receives call from R* What? Love, you promised...

R: I know. I'm sorry, Love. Medyo late lang. Nagulat din ako eh. Saglit lang to. Wait for me?

M: May magagawa ba ako. I'll heat the food up na lang later, kung makakakain ka pa.

R: Yes, of course. Luto mo yan eh. I'm really sorry, Love.

M: *sighs* Mukha naman talagang they cornered you because I know you won't do this especially after a week of not being together.

R: *grunts* Oh my God! I'm a terrible fiancé.

M: You're not. You just have the inability to say No to people, apparently, except from me.

R: Ugh! I AM a horrible fiancé. I feel terribly guilty. Magtampo ka na lang please. Magalit ka sa akin. Sigawan mo ako.

M: *laughs* Ang intense. I won't do that. Just go and be quick as you promised.

R: What if di na ako tumuloy dun?

M: Well, don't do it on my account.

R: Love, please, mamamatay ako sa sarcasm mo.

M: Richard Faulkerson Jr, you made a decision and I allowed you to do it so suck it up and go. I'll wait til midnight. After that, you can forget about date night.

R: *sighs* Okay. I'll be home soon. Promise. I'm really sorry, Love. See you later.

M: Don't promise. See you later. *ends call*

//

January 28, 11 pm, M's condo:

M: *ignores R who sits on a stool by the kitchen counter as she heats up their dinner in the microwave*

R: Ang ganda ganda mo naman,  Love? *sighs and catches his chin with his hand as he leans on the counter and watches M in awe as she moves in her light pink lace sweetheart dress with her silky straight hair beautifully cascading down her back* Did you wear that dress for me? Date night nga pala. May pa candles and roses ka pa nga.  *grins* Love, tama na yan. Wag mo na initin lahat. Love...

M: *places food on the counter without looking at R*

R: Di mo ba talaga ako papansinin, Love? Okay. I really deserved that pero Love naman. Pahingi namang chance to make it up to you please.

M: *still ignores R as she turns to get some cold water for them*

R: *walks behind M, hugs her tightly from the back and kisses the crook of her neck* Please... Please, Love... Alam kong galit ka.  Sorry na please.

M: *shrugs R off making his teeth bang against each other and twists away from his arms* Hindi ako galit.

R: Aray naman. Di ka galit pero nananakit ka. *pouts* Okay. Nagtatampo ka pero...

M: *speaks without looking at R as she scoops some soup into a bowl* Hindi ako nagtatampo. Iba akong magtampo. Alam mo yan.

R: *sighs* Eh ano na, Love? Ayaw mo naman akong kausapin ng maayos.

M: Naiinis ako sa'yo. Inis na inis. *glares at R and rolls eyes*

R: Ayun na nga. *sighs, reaches out his hand to her and gently takes it from the counter* Love... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be late for date night and I really did my best para makadating mg mas maaga. *raises her hand to his lips and plants a lingering kiss on it* Please... Give me a chance to make this night right for us.