Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“Alexis run!” I yelled through the phone, I reached back for McKayla, knowing she would need me. She was at my side in a flash. “Any council members, Alexis and Michael are in trouble. Alexis is running away from her room now, grab her and pull her into a room. See to it she doesn’t get hurt.”

“They’ve got Michael,” I could hear the wind in the phone as she ran. Then her short scream that was ended quickly.

“I’ve got her,” Josephine announced through all the heads of the council, including McKayla’s.

I could still hear Alexis’ cries through the other end of the phone, “Alexis, calm down. I need you to concentrate. How many and were they all humans?”

“There are maybe 10 or 11, all humans.” She was hyperventilating.

“Josephine, bite her.”  I sent to Josephine, I never thought I would ask for someone to bite McKayla or her children before, but she needed to calm down. “All guards, about 15 humans are in this castle with Michael. They were last seen a few minutes ago leaving his room. Find them and hold them for questioning. Bring Michael to me in the 1st degree torture chambers, cell 10.”I called out to all guards, council, Alexis, Michael, and McKayla. If this was a prank, Michael was in deep shit.

“Dad?” Alexis asked over the phone, her voice was still nervous, but reasonable.

“Yes.”

“Michael was unconscious, is he gonna be okay?” She cried.

That’s why I couldn’t sense him, why he wasn’t calling out for help. “He’ll be fine, sweetie. You did the right thing by calling me. You saved his life, plus possibly your own. They can‘t go anywhere or do anything now. They‘re stuck.”

“It hurts to lose someone you love, doesn’t it?” Steve maliciously asked.

“McKayla stay calm and talk to Alexis.” I ordered handing the phone back to McKayla, never taking my eyes off him, never leaving his mind. “What do you know?” I asked him full of authority. The authority even a slayer would have problems disobeying.

“That they’re my men and they want me free.” His answer was full of hatred.

“Well, that’s not going to happen. Where are they?”

He began laughing, closing his mind. “This is a pretty large and old castle with a lot of hiding spots.”

“McKayla, get back.” I ordered. I heard her quickly move away as she continued to try and soothe Alexis on the phone. I was not playing games anymore. I reached down grabbing my steel whip, my favorite torture device. I would rip him to pieces with it if I had to.

I found floor plans in his head, “they know the floor plans of the castle, stop looking in the obvious.” I sent out to all the vampires, except McKayla and Alexis. I needed those two to think everything was going good. I swung my whip hitting him in the chest slicing open his skin, revealing his ivory bones underneath. The skin laid unevenly cut surrounded by muscle, fat and blood. His screams echoed off the walls. McKayla was too caught up on the phone with Alexis to even care.

“Where are they and what are they planning on doing with Michael?”

“I told you this is a big castle, there’s a lot of hiding spots. We’re slayers what do you think they plan on doing with your precious Michael?” He replied through clenched teeth.

I raised the whip again hitting him three more times, twice in the arm and once across both his legs, all jagged cuts right down to his bones. I raised the whip for the forth time when I heard Jessica screaming in my head, “Master, please, where are you? Their going to take us, hurt us, rape us. I don’t want to go. Oh god, please help us. I can’t get raped again.” Her panicked pleas continued.