Request - Alpha Aiden (and Alpha Ethan) "Hurt and Broken"

"What's going on?" You looked around you, wondering what was happening, who those five dangerous looking things were, what they were gonna do, why Ethan and Aiden seemed so afraid of them. 

They didn't have time to answer your question, had to focus on what looked like demons, with masks darker than any costume you could come up with, clothes scaring you away by just one look. 

You were afraid, you wouldn't admit it, but you were afraid, terrified. You were only human, only human trapped in a supernatural world by choosing the wrong friends, the wrong people to love. Every time you thought you knew everything, had learned everything, saw everything, something new happened and you were scared again, afraid, terrified, no matter how much fighting skills and training you had. "Aiden!" You yelled his name before you noticed what you were doing when you saw a giant sword pointing towards him, it was as if your body moved automatically, as if you couldn't stop, couldn't think, couldn't choose wisely. You felt how the sword pierced your body, causing a deep wound that hurt like hell. You bit your lip to swallow the pain, acting as if it wasn't that bad, not asking for any more attention than could be missed, fighting along next to the others as good as you could, discovering that it didn't matter if you were a human or a werewolf, finding out that no-one could do something about the demons getting to Scott and Kira. You took a deep breath, pressing your hand against your side, trying to stop the wound from bleeding, failing hopelessly. The last thing you saw before you closed your eyes, were the demons disappearing and the world starting to turn. Your head hit the floor and all of a sudden you felt everything, all the pain, all the loss of blood, all the energy that got lost in the fight. You tried to prevent yourself from fainting completely, tried to stay in the room, tried to stay awake, knowing how important that was, how that was the only way to survive. 

"No!" Aiden's voice echoed through the room and you felt his knees pressing against your body, hearing how Ethan sat down next to him, staring at the wound, staring at your pale-white face, staring at your closed eyes and face filled with pain. "Listen, we're gonna bring you to the hospital, okay?" Aiden's voice sounded far from calm, he spoke rushed, breathed heavily, clearly tried to focus, tried to keep himself together. "Quick! She's still losing blood!" Ethan's voice was filled with panic too and you fought and fought to stay awake, to stay there, to stay with them. "You're gonna be okay, do you hear me, you're gonna be okay!" Aiden's arms lifted you up and he pressed you against his chest, close to his heart. It was beating faster than normally, nervous, terrified, afraid, scared. You were only human, only human surrounded by the supernatural world, in love with a werewolf. "I'm not gonna let you go!" Aiden pressed a kiss on your forehead and you forced yourself to nod slightly. "That's my girl." Another kiss touched your skin and you focussed on his heartbeat, knowing that as long as you would hear that, you were still alive.