Request - Drabble Theo Raeken

"I can't do this anymore, Theo..." You shook your head and you stared at the grin on Theo's face. You loved him, you loved him despite everything, but you couldn't just sit here, knowing that he was planning to ruin the entire pack.

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore?" Theo crossed his arms over his chest and he raised his eyebrows. "You still love me, right?"

You didn't want to answer his question, because answering his question would make breaking up even harder than it already was now. "I can't be with you while you're trying to hurt my friends." You tried to straighten your back and you lifted your chin. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" Theo bent his head a little and he stared at you. He was still grinning and for some reason that frightened you. "You're sorry for breaking up with me?" He laughed and he shook his head. "If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't break up with me in the first place." He walked towards you and he placed his hands on your shoulders. "If you were truly sorry you would pick me and not your friends." He started to speak softer and his face was only inches away from yours right now. "If you were truly sorry, you would kiss me so we could both forget what you've just said.

"Theo..." You whispered and you tried to push him away, but his grip on your shoulders tightened. "Please, don't make this any harder than it already is. You're hurting my friends and I don't want to lose them."

"O no? You don't want to lose them? Well, you've lost me." Theo pushed you away and he turned around. "Don't bother breaking up with me. I'm breaking up with you." He walked away and you felt the tears rolling down your cheeks while you fell down on your knees.

"I'm sorry..."

But he didn't hear you anymore.