The Eventful Wedding

Hi guys. So I didn't update for the last three weeks because of exams... But here's the next one shot! :3

***

Suggested by AKAtheeAssassin

"You look stunning Tauriel", I say looking at my future sister-in-law. She gives me twirl and I clap. "Right. Now I need to supervise the-" I'm cut off by the banging on the door. "TAURIEL!TAURIEL!", calls a loud and quite possibly drunk voice.

"Geez who is it?" I ask Tauriel. She shrugs and looks at the door as the banging continues. I open the door and peek through. My suspicions are right. Its Legolas. "What do you need?" I ask as calmly as I could. I had to resist the urge to strangle him. "Where is she?!" The elf demands. Tauriel stares. "A-ar-are you drunk?" She manages to say.

"ENOUGH!" He shouts. He tries to enter but I block him off. "No", I say firmly. Yup. He's definitely drunk. His actions show it. He can't keep himself upright and his tremors. I look and repeat my line for him to leave. He doesn't budge. "You idiot leave already! I've got enough on my shoulders than to to deal with some friend-zoned, drunk elf!" I shout in frustration.

"I'm not taking orders from some dwarf! Let me through or I'll use force!" I don't let him through. "You have no power here. And did you mention force? Ha! The force was never strong in you!" He seems shocked and then leaves.

I sigh in relief. "I'm going to oversee the decorating." "Sure I'll be here." I exit and walk to the hall. Everything is looking spiffing. Bilbo's done a great job in the flower and colour scheme. "Great work Bilbo!" His face flushes with pride. "Thanks (y/n)." I carry on supervising until I hear: " THORIN OAKENSHIELD HOW DARE YOU!" Ugh. No.

I hurry over to the throne room and I see an angry Thranduil and Thorin arguing. "There's only supposed to be vegetarian food!" Shouts Thranduil. "Hey think of us dwarves! We don't like greens you rabbit!" "Hey guys please don't fight. I arranged that only elves get the green food and dwarves get the meat." They stop fighting and make peace.

After all the decorating I'm back with Tauriel helping to calm her nerves. "I know how you feel", I say soothingly. "I never imagined this day would come", she says nervously. There's a knock on the door. And yes it was Legolas. "What now?" "Tauriel please. You cannot marry that dwarf! He is unsuitable and foul! Please reconsider!" He says desperately as I block the door way and nudge him out. I take the wine bottle from his hand. He seems to be more hostile as I take it.

I drag him (by his flowing long locks obviously) to his room and shut him in there, making sure I lock the door for safety. I hurry over to the hall and take my place in the front. Everyone flows in greeting each other. Its been a long time since I've seen such a merry gathering since Bilbo's home.

Its time. The "I do's" and the other sickening romantic stuff. Any way I sit there perched next to Fili and looking at my handsomely dressed brother. All that's left now are the "I do's". "Do you Kili take this elf to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Asks Gandalf. "I do." "And do you Tauriel take this dwarf to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do."

"STOP THE WEDDING!" A voice shouts. It can only be Legolas. I turn and my thoughts are obviously right. There he stands half drunk and skew with a drunk face of determination. How did he get out though? Gandalf seems mildly surprised.

I walk over, take his arm and drag him to the empty seat next to mine. "You just arrived at the right time Legolas." Gandalf clears his throat. "I now pronounce you dwarf and wife. You may kiss the bride." And they do it. I stand up and applaud just as loud as anyone.

After that there's a ton load of dancing and divine food. We kept Legolas near me and Fili. We dance and eat and enjoy the gathering. After the wedding I'm escorting Legolas to his room. He stands all skew and looks like he's falling. We reach his room. He (I don't know how) straightens up and looks at me with a twinkle in his eye.

"I only pretended to be drunk. Its funny to see your face when you're angry."