Why Is It Always Me?

LegolasXReader

***

I ran. Ran like I was in trouble. Technically, I was. Running was a better option than actually facing the problem. All I did was draw a mini dragon and asked Gandalf to magic it off the page and fly around and scare my uncle Thorin. Gandalf thought it was funny too so we did it and now I'm being hunted down for pranking him.

I turned left and carried on until I knocked into someone tall. It was Legolas.

"What are you doing, (y/n)?" He asked.

"Running. What does it look like Elf-boy?" I retorted. I was in hurry and I always called him that.

"(Y/N)!" Boomed a voice that was all too familiar to me

"Gotta go! Nice chatting to you!" I yelled as I ran.

Legolas sighed. He carried on walking and passed an angry Thorin as well. He liked me, but couldn't figure out how to confess. Its been that way since he met me in Mirkwood. His father wouldn't approve, neither would Thorin. All he could was relay it to Tauriel for advice. She promised not tell me.

And she doesn't even notice it, he thought. I came running back.

"Hey! Legolas! Wait up!"

He stopped dead. I ran faster to reach him. When he reached him, he looked like he was pondering about something. What was wrong?

"Legolas, what's wrong?"

"Oh, (y/n). I didn't hear you. Sorry."

"Its okay. But what's the matter? You look deeply troubled."

He sighed. I've got no choice, have I?

"(Y/n) (y/l/n), I have been wanting to tell you this for quite sometime now. I...I grew fond of you. Very fond of you over the past few months. I may have developed feelings for you."

I stared. What? He...he developed... Feelings?

"Please, say something," he urged.

I looked up. "I-I... Think I like you too." It was true. Who wouldn't fall for the Prince of Mirkwood? I did. How cliché. His eyes widened before he began to smile. He embraced me and I gladly did so too.

"(Y/N)!" Roared four voices.

I sighed before taking off. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!"

***

Hey, guys. I know this sucks but I couldn't figure out what to write. I hope you enjoy it. I'll try to make better one in future. Anyway, vote and comment.

~Cheesepuffffff :3