Teleported

I sat down and buried my head in my book. Such a lousy day. Best friend acting like an idiot and acts as though you're not there. I took advantage of it really. Acted as though I didn't care. But deep down I did. We've been best friends from fourth grade and he does this?! Well I'll be back to my old lonely self reading books and getting good grades.

I paused and looked down at my book marker. Some idiot decided to write on it. At least it was pencil. I pulled out my eraser and looked at it. Still going strong. I had it from fifth grade. I picked up my book marker and read the writing. Wait. Was that a message? I read it. Well that explains a lot. Still has the will to kill him though. He's as good as dead.

I carried on reading my book. No homework. I sighed. What was better than reading a book and planning how to kill your best friend? Well if I could be in the book right now that would calm my self evilness. My stomach did a drumroll. Wow. Best solo ever. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge. Nothing good to eat unless you count lettuce.

I grabbed my purse and walked out. To McDonald's we go! I ordered my food and sat down to wait. I looked out at the street. Very remote. I looked at an old man with a beard and staff. I turned to look at another but then I turned back. Cloak, staff, beard... Well he bears a great resemblance to Gandalf the Grey. I turned back but looked again. Where'd he go? For an old man he can sure walk.

My order arrived. I took it and walked home. When I reached home a pulled out my nuggets and munched. I also pulled out the chips and ate. Hmmm. Best therapy. I stared at my book marker again. Stupid note. Maybe that's why I'm feeling down. Because stupid Jessica ruined my day? Hmm another to kill...

I finished eating and disposed of the rubbish and went back upstairs to carry on reading. After about a few hours my parents arrived home. "(Y/n)! Dinner!" Shouted my mum. I went down stairs and dropped my book on the counter. They're chefs so the usually make dinner at the restaurant. Today, a simple mac 'n cheese. My favourite.

I sat down and took a forkful. Tops. "Still reading that book?" Asked my father. "I've read Harry Potter a lot more than this," I pointed out. He nodded. "Well at least you stopped reading it," sighed my mother. I looked at her flabbergasted. "Do you think I stopped reading it entirely? Wrong! After this I'm going back to it!" I said shocked at her assumptions. She sighed. Never will I give up on Harry Potter.

"How was school?" Asked my father. "Horrible," I replied. "What happened?" Asked my mum. I told them about it. "I KNEW IT!" shouted my mother. "Knew what?" I asked. "THAT HE WAS A TRAITOROUS WORM!" said my mother triumphantly. I looked at her confused. "I expected that from Dad," I said. Dad chortled. "Well I did mention to your mother that I did trust him but it felt wrong..." "That doesn't make sense," I pointed out. He sighed. We carried on eating making mini conversations here and there. After we cleaned up, my parents went upstairs to do what they needed to do like shower and sleep or read. I went outside and took my book with me.

Its was cool with a luxurious breeze. I read my book. A gush of wind rustled past me. From the top of my book I could see two people looking at me. They had long hair. Odd. I looked up. One had a grin and the other had an irritated look on his face. The grinning one had long grey hair and the sour faced one looked young. "Come on (y/n) we have to get going!" He snapped. I was shocked. He knew my name?! I lowered my book. "Who are you?" I asked carefully. "Stop playing games! You know me. Your uncle, Thorin." I stared unsure. That means that the old guy was... "Gandalf the Grey," I said. He nodded. "Seem to have lost your memory now have you?" He joked. I shook my head smiling. "Well come on. Let's go. You'll go with your brothers," said Gandalf. Brothers?

Two dwarves came up to us. "Come on! Let's go!" Urged the blond one. Fili. "Yeah. Let's goooo!" Said the black haired one. Kili. I set my book down. "Fine. Hold on." Next to me was a pack and a sword. I shoved the book into my bag and picked it up. "Come on. I'm ready," I said. We then set off. "What took you so long?" Asked Fili. I shrugged. "Reading." "If you carry on like this we're gonna be late for everything!" Said Kili. I smiled. "Well you're going to have to live with it," I said and ran before them. "Last one there's an elf!" I shouted. "Hey wait up!" They shouted trying to catch up to me.

***
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this one shot! So now its time for FANDOM colabs! Leave a suggestion and I'll try to make it happen :3 excuse my mistakes and thanks for over 200 reads. You guys are awesome!

Goal: 250 reads

~Cheesepuffffff :3