Meet my....

Oh yeah b4 I start this chapter, I just wanted to really appologize for making EVERYBODY wait on the previous chapter! :/ I was being a LAZY BUM! Anway, n this chappie....uh...find out yur self!

_______________________________________________________________________________

*SKIPPING TO THE ANNIVERSARY!*

January 21st, 2012 @ 3:34pm.

*Tyra walks into Kamiyah's room to remind her to get ready for tonight*

Tyra: Hey babydoll.

Kamiyah: *laying on her bed & looks up from her phone from texting Tiara and listening to Faded by Tyga.* Oh hey ma. :)

Tyra: You need to start getting ready now.

Kamiyah: But It's *looks at time* 3:34.

Tyra: We ALL kno how long yu take. b ready n an hour. *Walks out of Kamiyah's room*

Kamiyah: *Goes to her closet and pulls out her Venice Beach dress from Hollister, Louis Vuitton Open Toe pumps, her hollister Beacon's Beach sweater in Navy blue, Sterling Silver Diamond ring she got for her 13th birthday (her purity ring), sterling silver charm braclet, 1/2 karat diamond earings, and her sterling silver heart necklace.*

*Then she goes into her bath room and takes a shower, brushes her teeth, Shaves her legs, plucks her eyebrows, and that girlie stuff! Then she double checked her  mani-peti she got earlier that day. (BTW She had fake short nails that were french tips, and her toes were french tips too.)*

*Kamiyah walked over to her hair/ makeup station and applied her concealer and foundation. Then she put on eyeliner on the top and bottom lash, blush across her cheeks, then creamy/ whiteish eyeshow in the inner corner of her eye then faded to a soft navy blue color. She apllied some mascara and some clear lip gloss.*

Now that make-up was done, moving on to hair. She curled her hair in a S'wavy way and pinned back her bangs straight back. Then added a bow head band that resembled her dress. Then she got dressed and she took a LONG HARD look in the morrior! She Just HAD to make sure that If there WAS boys thier, she would look A M A Z I N G ! 

She went down stairs and found her parents ready to go. *By this time its 4: 43.*

Kamiyah: Oh my gosh! I'm soo sorry for running l8!

*Tyra was wearing her black strapless dress, black pumps, big black ring, diamond necklace, diamond earings.Her makeup was black eyeshadow, black mascara, and black eyeliner, with red lips. Her hair long and was in Big curls with her bangs out.*

 Tyra: Come on lets get in the car. 

(BTW Holden, Kamiyah's dad was wearing a black tux with his new rolex and black supra skytop skate shoes with his one stud earing & Fresh Cut hair.)

Holden: Gosh women and the time they take to get ready.

Kamiyah: Hello to yu to dad. *hugs holden*

*FYI MOMENT: Holden is a Doctor so hes never around for Kamiyah. He works a 14 hour job everyday and the other 10 hours hes either sleeping or eating, or getting ready to go back to work. But hey the money pays good....right?*

Tyra: Come on now.

Holden: I'll drive the Escalade.

*They all get in the car*

Holden: *Drives away and turns on the music* 

DANG.....

Kamiyah: WE TEXT EACH OTHER ALOT!