Summer Is Coming!

About 1 1/1 month goes by during that time... 

1. Daniel and Kamiyah don't talk  2. Carmen becomes really close to Kamiyah, Raven, and Nicole.               3. Prod starts feeling Carmen...<3  4. And everybody is for the most part, everyone is happy.

June 1, 2012 6:21 a.m Kamiyah's POV

*Yawns and thinks* School is out in a week! Yes! I can't wait to sit on the beach and relax. In August Im supposed to go to the Bahammas with mommy, daddy, granny, papa, and the twins...Life is just great.

I get out of my bed thinking about Summer more. Man I just can't wait! I go into the bathroom and start running the shower. As the water runs, I stare at my self in the mirror. I examine my face checking for new mountains (pimples). Nope not any. Then I check my teeth. Pearly white. I get into the shower and wash up for 15 minutes and shave my legs. I get out and put on my undergarments and step on the scale to check my weight..it's something I did every other morning to make sure I don't loose weight. 85 pounds. Shit! I knew i shouldve gone with Nicole to McDonalds yesterday...I put on a crystal blue pencil skirt, a white crop top that says 'P.Y.T', sea blue toms, and a diamond necklace. I keep my hair down in ocean waves that goes down to my stomach. Then I brush my teeth, put on deoderant, wash my face, and spray perfume all over.

Me: Mom I'm going to down to meet Carmen.

Tyra: Ok have a good day. 

Me: You too.

I go down to the lobby to meet Carmen so we can walk to school together.

Carmen: Hey kayKay

Me: Hey Carrie

Caremn: yu lookk cute todayy!

Me: Thanks yu too

We start walking to school.

Carmen: Im so excited for Summer!

Me: Me too! Im going to the Bahammas with my parents, grandparents, and my brother and sister.

Carmen: Aww! I went there before! Its soo nice! 

Me: What are you doing?

Carmen: Im going to Disney World In Florida for 1 week, going back to Hawaii for 4 days, then wen Im home I'm doing a lemonade stand with Claire (Carmen's little sister, 8) because shes always bugging me to do it with her. She wants to buy a new bike and my dad is like "If you want a bike, you gotta earn it" and we go through a long ass history lesson about how when he was younger he had to earn his own money for the things he wanted.

Me: Your a nice sister for doing that for her.

Carmen: Yu'll probably be the same.

Me: Maybe

Carmen: R yu doing anything else in the summer?

Me: Conjunction House Party is next, next weekend, ummm I might go back to Debbie Allen Dance Academy, beach..., movies, L.A Fair, shopping, and take care of the new ones.

Carmen: Imma help yu this summer.

Me: Help me do what?

Carmen: Yur going to learn how to surf the Hawaiian way!

Me: Excuse me?

Carmen: Its not that bad!

Me: If I die, yur coming with me!

Carmen: Yur not gonna die!

Me: THERE ARE SHARKS, JELLYFISH, BIG FISH, SEAWEED, SEALS, FLOUNDER, CLAMS, CRAB, AND MORE ANIMALS THAT LIVE IN THAT SHIT. THEY DON'T BOTHER US, SO WE SHOULDNT BOTHER THEM.  I DID NOT SIGN UP TO BE BETHANY HAMILTON!