One step at a time...

That weekend- Saturday @ 10:37 a.m

Kamiyah is ready for a day of baby shopping! She has on victoria secret PINK Sweatsuit and pink uggs. her hair is n a side pony tail with a string head band. She creeps into her parents bedroom and finds her mom sleeping in her bed.

Kamiyah: *whispers in a baby voice* Hello mother of 3..

Tyra:.....no....

Kamiyah: Mom. Yu have to get up we need to go to Ikea,  and Baby'R'Us!

Tyra: 10 more minutes....

Kamiyah: Uggghhh...yu sound like me in the morning...*thinks.*

Kamiyah jumps on Tyra's bed yelling "WAKE UP SLEEP HEAD! WAKE UP! COME ON! RISE AND *SINGS* SHIIINNNEEE!!!!!"

Tyra: Aye! Aye! Im tryna sleep here! 

Kamiyah: But yu need to take me shop- I mean the babies..shopping...

Tyra:  Girl yu have 50 pairs jeans, 21 tank tops, 23 hoodies, 14 bags, 25 skirts, 7 beanies, 12 belts, and 4 pairs sweatsuits all from hollister. And yes yesterday was laundry day. But anyway, thats just 1/4 of yur closet! SO next time yu say yu need to hollister I swear ima hit u!

Kamiyah: Abercrombie?

Tyra: .....5 secconds...just 5 secconds....

Kamiyah storms out of her room and walks Chanel her morning walk. When she comes back-

Tyra is dressed in blue sweats and a white tank top.

Tyra: Lets go

Kamiyah: Yayy! Ok idc about the baby room I just want to buy clothes!!

Tyra: Yu cant buy alot of clothes before the babies are here because yu dont kno what size they are.

Kamiyah: aw..

Tyra: We need to go to ikea

They go to ikea and order 14 peices of furniture/ decorations (yu'll c the design l8er) and they stay in the store for 4 1/2 hours.

Tyra: Where do yu want to eat for late lunch?

Kamiyah: Um...

Both: Delilah's!

They go to Delilah's  (which is made up and they have casual food like soups, salads, burgers...etc...)

Once they get there they sit down and look at there menu's while talking.

Kamiyah: *puts down her menu* Look mom...Im uh..really sorry for storming out of the restraunt monday and over reacting.

Tyra: Aw. baby its ok. I'll never know how yu really feel because I've always been the only child... I shouldve told yu earlier.

Waitress: hi I'm (blah blah blah! they order drinks)

Tyra: SO yeah Ive shouldve told yu earlier.

Kamiyah: What was stopping yu.

Tyra: Yu wer just so happy...yu kno with RayRay and that it was yur birthday. i couldnt ruin for yu when yu wer right n the middle of happiness again...right after yur harsh break up with De'Sean I havent seen yu happy n 2 months...2 months...thats hard for me to see.....

Kamiyah sheds a tear, remembering De'Sean and all the pain she went through with him.

Tyra: Dont cry babygirl...dont cry..

Kamiyah sucks up her tears and gets herself back together

Kamiyah: So yu just didnt want to hurt me?