They Got A Future?

Make sure you guys dont forget to fan and vote :) Lets get on with the story now...

__________________________________________________________________________

Saturday June 2, 2012 10:12 a.m

Madison walks into Carmen's room.

Maddison: Carmen? Kay Kay?

..............

Madison: Ok I'll let you sleep

11:43 a.m

Carmen wakes up but Kamiyah's still sleep. Carmen goes to the kitchen and gets a bottle of whipped cream and goes back in her room. She sprays the whipped cream on the tip of Kamiyah's nose and on Kamiysh's hand. Carmen tickles Kamiyah's neck and-

Kamiyah swipes her neck and all the whipped cream is all over her! 

Kamiyah's POV

Carmen!!!! I shouted at the top of my lungs! Carmen ran out of her room and I followed behind! This chick is gonna get it! 

Carmen: Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I went back and grabed the whipped cream can and chased after again. Carmen ran down the hall to the kitchen and once I got close enough, I sprayed the whipped cream craziliy everywhere in the kitchen, hitting the fridge, counter, microwave, and oven; the best part was getting Carmen. I sprayed it all in her hair and down her shirt on her boobs! 

Carmen: Kamiyah! Its soooo cold!!!! Stop!!!!

Madison walked into the kitchen.

Maddison: Whats going on!?!

Carmen: Im so sorry mom!

Maddison: So you guys are spraying whipped cream at each other....and didnt invite me?

Carmen and Kamiyah exchanged looks. Carmen's mom was truly awesome!

Maddison goes to the fridge and gets 2 more bottles of whipped cream but it on her boobs and spraying it like in the California Gurls - Katy Perry Music video! It was extra funny because Maddison has bubble boobs!

We sprayed out all the whipped cream until it was all gone.

Maddison: You guys go get ready for the mall and I'll clean this up for you.

Carmen: Thanks mom!

me: Thanks Maddi

We go back into Carmen's room and she picks out a strapless sun dress that stops before the knees. The top was peachy pink and the bottom was peachy pink floral design. She wore a classic straw hat and brown sandals. I wore a u neck sun dress that was perri winkle on the top and floral perri winkle and green on the bottom, pearl braclets and bangles, and silver sandals. We showered and blah, blah, blah. We both washed our hair so I just left it natural which was wavy, long, and down. Carmens hair was naturally taylor swift style so she left it like that. 

Maddi dropped us off in the mall and we met up with Raven...Nicole was with her mom at her wedding dress fittting. 

IN a store called Endless Shoes

Raven: I was talkin to Prod the other day

Carmen: What did he say?

Raven: Oh nothing...

Carmen: Come on!

Raven: Fine he was just like I kinda like Carmen but I feel like she doesnt like me back. And he feels like he tries to flirt with you but you pull away.