Team Mindless meets Mindless Behavior (part 1)

OMG! how wonderful was the last chapter? AWWWW KAMIYAH AND RAYRAY!!!! Will they have a future? Here we goooo!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Sunday night. 8:38 p.m after dinner.

Kamiyah is finishing her science homework.

Tyra walks into Kamiyah's bedroom.

Tyra: Hey...I saw yu and RayRay today...?

Kamiyah: What? What du yu mean? *laughs nervously*

Tyra: *sits next to Kamiyah* oh! Yu kno what im talkin about!

Kamiyah : *Smirks* Ok fiiineee! 

Tyra: Yu guys look cute together!

Kamiyah: Were not even going out!

Tyra: Yet!

Kamiyah: Wow....*Future by MB plays a her ringtone* Its RayRay!!!! Now GO!!!

Tyra: Ok! Ok!

[PHONE CONVO!]

Kamiyah: Hey Ray!

RayRay: Hey Kamiyah! Today was really fun!....nt to b awkward but do yu thinkr u sure that its not going tooo fast?

Kamiyah: Umm..no...not really. Wer just friends that happen to have a little feelings for each other.

RayRay: oh okayy....Do you and yur frends to come hang out with me and the guys tommorrow after school is over?

Kamiyah: Yeah sure! They are gonna freak!

RayRay: Ight...*In RayRay's background* Monique: Ray! You need to come and eat  and then go to sleep! Yu have rehearsal at 5 in the morning tomorrow! 

RayRay: Oh well I have to go now!

Kamiyah: Oh ok bye!

RayRay: *starts singing* Kiss me through the phone!

Kamiyah: Boy go to sleep!

*They both hang up*

Kamiyah: *flops backwards on her bed* Man I love my life! *she grabs her phone and texts team mindless.

[Text convo]

Kamiyah: Hey ya'll! 2morrow wer going to kick eht it with MB on thier tour bus after school! So look extra cute for yur *future* guy :)

Raven: OH MY GOSH! YU GOT IT GIRL!!!

Tiara: THIS IS A DREAM!!!!!!

Nicole: SWAG, SWAG!!!!

Kamiyah: Be ready RIGHT after school!

NRT: Ight!

Kamiyah: Oh yeah and NO mindless Monday cuhs we will look like pycotic fans! But look extra cute tho :) Ok?

NRT: Ight!

Kamiyah finishes doing her science homework and studies for her math test. She then changes into a green tank with matching green boyshorts with happy faces on them and brushes her hair and goes to sleep.

The next day!

6:37 a.m

Kamiyah wakes up, and takes a shower, brushes her teeth etc...She pulls out a navy blue blazer, white puffy tank, dark wash high waisted shorts, molly military jump boots, some jewelry, a vintage twisted head band, and nerd glasses.

She puts on her clothes and does her hair in a side bohegan pony tail w/ the twisted head band. Her make up is just simply eyeliner and mascara.

*SKIPPING TO WHEN THEY GET TO SCHOOL!!!*