The Date <3

This is gon b good!!! Read ppl READ!!! btw this is A GOLDEN CHAPTER! REPEAT GOLDEN CHAPTER!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 22, 2012

10:58 a.m

Kamiyah: *Yawns takes off her hair wrap and brushes her teeth. She walks to her dogs bed where she finds her black yorkie, Chanel.*

Kamiyah: Aww yur still sleep, huh? *She changes into some hello kitty pajama pants and hello kitty robe and slippers and finds Chanel awake* Come on Chanel! *Kamiyah puts Chanel on her small little leash that says Chanel on it and walks her for 10 minutes around thier neighborhood. She then gets back to her house and feeds Chanel her gourmet dog food. (of course its gourmet!)*

Tyra: Good morning, Kamiyah!

Kamiyah: Hey ma! Did you do yur work out this morning?

Tyra: Yep and walked down to starbucks-

Kamiyah: And yu didnt get me any?

Tyra: You wer sleep!

Kamiyah: Aw! whatever....

Tyra: Hey mayb when we go to the park 2day yu and RayRay can go get sum starbucks. ;) 

Kamiyah: Haha real funny!

Tyra: U wanna kno the inside scoop?

Kamiyah: *sits next to her mom* What?

Tyra: Nahh, i shouldnt tell yu....*takes a sip of her starbucks coffee*

Kamiyah: TELL ME! TELL ME!!! PLWEEASSE!

Tyra: Ok, ok!

Kamiyah: *Chanel comes out of the kitchen and plops down on Kamiyahs lap. Kamiyah rubs her back* 

Tyra: Ohh Hi Chanel!

Kamiyah: Mom! Back on topic!

Tyra: Right. So umm dont say anything, but I was talking on the phone with Monique this morning and then we got on the subject of yu and RayRay. So she told me how he said he thought yu wer beautiful, sweet, nice, mindless, and he has a crush on yu. But dont say anything!!!

Kamiyah: WHUUTTT?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?! THIS IS SUPERCALIFRAGILEISTICEXSPIALIDOSHOUS!

Tyra: Your welcum. *gets up* but keep it on the DL. *Winks at Kamiyah* 

Kamiyah: You got it! ...Hey wheres dad?

Tyra: Work.

Kamiyah: Man! Thats all he ever does ! WORK! WORK! AND WORK! I NEVER c him....

Tyra: im sorry baby.... *hugs Kamiyah*

Kamiyah: Its ok...  

Tyra: k get ready wer leaving n a few

Kamiyah:* Walks up stairs.* K.

Kamiyah: *says to herself* Ok Kamiyah you are going on a date with RayRay! Yu need to look amazing!!! But what to wear? *pulls out white short shorts with a brown belt, with a vintage button up purple cropped top, NEW fresh purple vans with white calve-high van socks, bangles, white heart stud earings, and a white puka shell necklace. Then put on her favorite aviator sunglasses* Perfect 

She got ready and he put her hair in a messy side bun next to her hear- hangs swooped to the side too. She dressed Chanel up in a sleeve-less purple dress and put doggie bows on her ears!

Tyra: Wow yu look ready!

Kamiyah: Yeps! 

Tyra drives down the hill and then finds Bridewalk Park. They get out the car (btw Chanel is there too!) and they meet up with Monique, RayRay, and Kayla.