World War III

The moment you have all been waiting for!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Sunday April 15, 2012 9:53

Raven: Kamiyah? Kamiyah! Wake up...Wake up! ...Ray Ray is here!

Kamiyah's eyes springs open and she runs to the bathroom to brush her teeth and brush her hair into a loose bun. When she opens the bathroom door-

RayRay: Baby!

Kamiyah jumped on him, wrapping her legs around him waist and her arms around his neck.

Kamiyah: I miss you soo much!

RayRay: I miss you too!

Kamiyah: Please don't leave me again.

RayRay: I promise I wont

Kamiyah: I love you

RayRay: I love you too

RayRay kisses her on the lips and it turns into making out..for about 2 minutes

Raven: Aww I wanna see my boyfriend now...

They are still kissing ignoring Raven

Raven: Umm Kamiyah

Kamiyah: One *kisses* sec *kisses* Let me have my moment please *continues..*

Raven: Ok..tell me when yur done.

3 minutes later...

RayRay and Kamiyah walk into Kamiyahs room where Raven is.

Raven: Damn are ya'll done!?!

RayRay: I bet if Roc was here  you would be doing the same..but more... 

Raven: Ewww Lil Nasty!

Kamiyah: hahahhahahahaha

RayRay: Its tru tho...

Raven: Thats between me and Roc *blushes*

RayRay lays on Kamiyah's bed and Kamiyah lays next to him.

Kamiyah: Baby!

RayRay: Huh?

Kamiyah: Take your shoes off my bed please?

RayRay: Oh Im sorry *takes his shoes off*

Tyra walks in the room 

Tyra: Hi RayRay!

RayRay: Hi Mrs.Greene. *hugs her* Woah look at your twins. 

Tyra: Haha yeah I know they grow by the minute.

RayRay: They are going to be just as beautiful as Kamiyah.

Tyra: Aww thats sweet!

RayRay: My specialty. I can't wait to meet them tho...Can I help babysit?

Tyra: Yeah If yu want to.

Kamiyah: Thats not a good idea...

RayRay: Whats that supposed to mean?

Kamiyah: Nothing I'm just messing with you. You look so cute when yu get mad. Haha

RayRay pecks Kamiyah on the cheek.

Tyra: Dont do that infront of Holden! Haha!

RayRay: I wouldnt dare!

Tyra: So what so you children of god want to do today?

RayRay: We should go to the arcade with Kamiyah's frends and the rest of the guys.

Tyra: Thats a good idea...so that I aint got to do nothing but drive yu there. 

RayRay: Vincent can drive us, I would want to work you cuhs yur pregnant. 

Tyra: Thank you. Raven and Kamiyah get ready. *walks into the kitchen*

RayRay texts Mb about the plans while Raven and Kamiyah shower and get ready. After RayRay texts Mb, he plays Call of Duty in Kamiyah's room.

1 hour later...

Kamiyah is wearing her new minnie mouse tank and white shorts with black sparkley vans. Raven is wearing a shirt that was cut almost all the way down the sides that was says 'Hello Kitty with Hello Kitty's face on it with a pink bandeu under it with yellow shorts. She also wearing a hot pink snapback that says 'Raven' with nerd glasses and her shoes are white vans. RayRay is wearing black pants and a T-shirt from hollister with red and black strips and a red beenie.

RayRay: wait. I have something for you !

Kamiyah: yay!

RayRay: close your eyes and I'll put it on you. No peaking!

Kamiyah: promise!

RayRay puts on a sweatshirt and he put one one Kamiyah.

RayRay: Now open

Kamiyah looks down and shes wearing a 'Aye He's Mine' sweatshirt thats black written in white and she looks over at RayRay that has a 'Aye She's Mine' sweatshirt thats white written in Black.

Kamiyah: Awww I love it! Thank you so much! *goes over to him and pecks him on the lips*

RayRay: Your welcome baby!

Raven: They're here.

They all go down to the lobby, Kamiyah and RayRay hand in hand, and find Daniel coming walking in the lobby. 

Daniel: Hey Kamiyah

Kamiyah and Raven both think "OH shit!!!!!!"

Kamiyah: Hi Daniel

Raven: Heyy

Akward silence

Kamiyah: Daniel this is RayRay, RayRay this is Daniel.

They hand shake, but Daniel starts squeezing RayRay's hand.

RayRay: You got a grip there..I see..

Daniel: Well I do build lots of muscle because I do play basketball, and not dance around all day on a stage.

RayRay: umm *gives him an attitude face* Whats that supposed to mean?

Daniel: Nothing. I'm just saying that I dont *catdaddy* dance.

RayRay: I can tell with that off beat cat daddy and besides dancing does get you ladies. Isnt that right Kamiyah? 

Kamiyah: um- 

RayRay puts his hands on her low, low, low back and kisses her.

Daniel: I kissed her way better than that ma nigga!

Raven: OKAYY! LETS GOO!! 

Raven pushes Kamiyah and RayRay out of the lobby.

_________________________________________________________________________

O.M.GEE!! Shits about to go dowwwnnnn!!!! World War III comencing. Ok Now I reallly need ya'll comments cuhs I'm desprate to know what you guys think about this war! 6 comments for next chapter so Comment, comment, comment!! #StayMindless 1-4-3 -Ash<3