Love.

Part two: I'm glad you're here, Love.

"I feel like I'm gonna break him." Sebastian murmured, cradling Jace in his arms. You watched Jack gurgle and frown as he slowly woke up.

You'd had the twins for two days, and you had just gotten home with them an hour ago. They were good so far, sleeping and rarely whining or crying.

"When do you think everyone's gonna start trying to steal them from us?" You smiled at Jack when he opened his eyes fully. The left blue, the right brown.

"When they meet them, Knowing my family. And yours." Sebastian smiled, cooing at Jace. "I can't believe they're the exact same. Weight and everything." He added, setting Jace in your arms.

"Me either. Not even off by one ounce." It wasn't close to the time you needed to feed them, the both of you could just sense when they had been apart for too long. 

"I'm really proud of you." Sebastian murmured, kissing your forehead. "For what?"

"Giving birth. Twice."

"Eh, it was simple." You laughed as Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Says the woman cursing everyone out in Romanian."

"It's better than in English when everyone can understand me." He shrugged, taking the hats off the babies.

"So, you ready for this? For these next eighteen years of double trouble?"

"As long as I've got you, and them. It should be easy."