Chapter 6: Boyfriend Alert

^Boyfriend Alert^

Harry already drive us back to our apartment. And he seems like in a bad temper. I don't know how he changed his mood that fast. I mean, I didn't do anything right? So we walk in our apartment and I saw a tall figure guy standing beside the window.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" Mikee shouted. I quickly cover her mouth.

"I forgot to tell you. Dustin was back from NYC." I told Mikee as Dustin turn around us. She just nodded and proceeded to the bathroom.

"Danny!"

"Dusty!" We both exclaimed as we attack Each other with a hug.

"I miss you. How's your study?" I asked looking up at him.

"I graduated. And I think I'm gonna stay in London now." He smiled, kissing my head.

"Really?! That's amazing" I said back.

"Yes. But I have to go and visit my family back at our province and when I came back here we will live together." He said with a very wide smile. His brown silk hair was actually adding points with his dark brown eyes.

"Aw okay. Just be back soon?" I asked.

"I will babe." And He kisses me once again. As we pulled up, "Who drives you here?" He asked changing the subject.

~

"So Henry Styles from One Distance treats you outside?" He asked while eating our dinner that Mikee made.

"It's Harry" I corrected.

"And It's One Direction." Mikee added.

"Are you falling in love with those guys?" He asked again.

"Well Mikee maybe. But not me. There's no chance I'm gonna love them." I explained.

"Well make sure because you are already taken Bennett." Dustin said.

"I surely am" I smiled.

"Okay. Enough with the love scene. When are you leaving Dusty?" Mikee entered.

"Now." He stood up and grabs his bags.

"What? Aren't you gonna sleep here?" I asked.

"Danae, we don't have enough space for him in our apartment." Mikee said again.

"And besides, My parents wants to see me already." He smiled.

"Well then alright." I weakly smiled back. Well, Me and Dustin don't have time for each other. We're going to get together whenever he goes home in London. And that chance was only 2 hours maximum.

"Bye Danny, I'll call you when I get there." He kisses my forehead.

"Bye" I nodded. Trying to hide the feeling that I still want him here. But he left me no choice.

~

"You know what Danae? I wanted Harry for you." Mikee breaks the silence as she washes the dishes. "I mean hello, Obviously Harry likes you." She added.

I just laugh at her words, "Don't be silly Mikee, That won't happen. We just met couple of days ago and He's a famous singer. I'm just a simple girl with a normal life." I said. "And besides, I'm contented with Dustin." I added.

"You know what? Mark my words. Because You'll just realize that I am right." She looks at me. "And I don't think Dusty Boy loves you" She added.

Well I'm offended by her words. I mean that's my boyfriend and she'll gonna speak those words in front of me. "That's just what you think. We love each other." I answered trying to be calm.

"How can you be so sure? Well, you and him already celebrated 2 anniversaries. But he still don't know anything about you. Why? Because he's always faraway. Always studying. I mean, Heads up girl. If he really loves you, He won't leave you that long. He's in NYC for like 1 and half year."

She speaks the obvious. She's definitely right. Dusty had never ever ask me out on a date. In our 2 year relationship, I never experience anything more than 'I Love You's' and Kisses. I think, I need someone whom I can run on to when I need them. In fact, Mikee knows more everything about me than Dusty. I never felt like I'm in a relationship. But I still love him. I know that he loves me too.

"Danae?" Mikee cuts me off of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry for what I said If I offended you" She weakly smiled.

"It's okay. I'll just sleep. Tomorrow's Monday." I laugh a bit changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, My first day of work. Sleep tight!" She winks.

I just can't get over it. Does Dusty really loves me?