Chapter 27: Reminiscing

A/N: 2k+ Reads! Woohoo!! Thank you! That really means so much! <3 ilysm!

I cried again writing this bc drama. Lol :P

---------

^Reminiscing^

Tuesday Afternoon.

                        Me and Josh are strolling around bakeshops after bakeshops just to find a great cake for our .. err... upcoming wedding. It has been 2 hours and we still can't find anything that tastes good for the cake. If I want the cake, he'll say that he doesn't like it. If he likes a cake, then I won't like it. We are so different in some ways.

We walked inside this last shop that caught our eye. I just hope they have this cake that'll make us both agree.

"Maam Sir! Come on sit here!" We have been greeted by one of the crew. His accent is somewhere from france I guess.

We both sat down onto the opposite chairs that was right in front of the table. Then the france guy sat down in front of the table.

"Hi, I'm Ed. How can I help you?" He smiled at us.

"Uhmm. We're finding a cake for our wedding." Josh nodded to him.

"Ooh a wedding! Well we have lots of wedding cakes and you can choose over here." Ed grabbed a big album under his desk and lend it to us.

Flipping it opened, Lots of wedding cakes was pictured over there.

"This one is probably amazing! What do you think?" I smiled at Josh, handing him the album, and showing my selected cake.

He knit his eyebrows together, "Isn't that very common? I want some unique style Danae"

I frown at what he said and pull the album back. I flip again as I saw another wonderful styled cake. "This one!" I showed it to him.

He shook his head, disagreeing. "This one.." He said back, pointing the other cake.

"Ew no! It's scary!" I said back and he just groaned. This will gonna be a loooong day.

~

He starts the engine as he drives back to our apartment.

"So... What are your plans this week?" He started asking.

"I have a flight tomorrow, remember?" I asked back.

"Oh yeah." He sighed. "Just make sure when you already got your papers. You should get back here sooner."

"I will." I smiled.

Yeah... Tomorrow's it! I'm gonna fly to Seattle. Why? to get my papers. All the documents that is needed for our wedding. Josh suggests to come with me, but I declined. I want to fix my documents alone. And besides, He needs to fix his own.

"How are you feeling?" He asked again.

"Good. Why?" I turn around to face him, and he's just focusing on the road.

He sighed. "Mikee told me that you saw that guy again." He frowned.

I looked down at my hands then back at him, "I don't want to talk about it." I said firmly.

"Can you... Can you tell me stories about him?" He asks.

"What?" I said, although I heard what he just said.

"Stories about Harry Styles?" He clearly said, making my heart drops. His name. His beautiful face covers my sight again.

"Danae?" Josh interrupted.