Chapter 23: Motor Ride

^Motor Ride^

Harry's POV:

I had been dragged by Louis and Niall inside our old apartment. I jerk their hands away as I walk on to our familiar room. Liam and Zayn was there watching Television.

"So can you tell me what's your problems?!" I shouted at Louis and Niall. Not minding that Liam and Zayn was actually there.

"We are only trying to help Harry." Louis said.

"Help?? The way you drag me here and away from Danae? Is that what you call help?" I laugh at their faces.

"Harry, We can explain to you what actually-"

"Explain." I cutted Niall's sentence. I sat over the other couch opposite from Liam's and The two sat down beside Zayn.

"Look, We told the whole world that you actually left the band. Why? because we want you to be away from here. That's only an excuse so that people and medias would think that you really left and not kidnapping your own girlfriend." Louis explained while looking down. He can't make eye contact with me can he?

"And? What are you doing inside Danae's house? And since when do you become close with her family?" I asked looking directly at them.

Louis looked at Niall as Niall takes a deep breath. "As we said, We are trying to convince her family to stop the case. Because they actually called the police and tell that you kidnapped Danae. Which is not true right?" Niall asked.

"Of course not." I answered.

"So yeah. We almost make friends with them to stop it. But you came along so they figured out that we were just fooling them about being on their side." He continued.

"So? what will happen now?" I asked again.

"I think you need to just forget you met her." Liam entered. He isn't serious is he?

"What a wonderful advice! I think I might kill myself instead." I nodded.

"You know? it's hard to say this.. But our career will be ruin if you keep on doing that Haz." Louis said again.

"So.. Your telling me that I should just go back to the spotlight and forget that I have a girlfriend? That I have to choose my career instead of her? I'm not like you Louis. I'm not gonna leave my grilfriend just for fame. I'm different. Mark that." I stood up, pointing at Louis. Then walk to my room.

"Yeah your different. That's why your always the reason why this band is always ruined. Your nothing but a problem. You can't help us. You never help us. All you did was give problems. That's what makes you different Harry." Louis says behind my back as I stopped at my tracks. I turn around to look at him. And he looks back normally.

"So the blame is on me?" I put my hands in the air.

"Yeah. You are always the reason." Louis nodded, knitting his eyebrows. "I guess if you should just leave the band then you won't hear anything from one of us anymore." He stood up also and walks to the opposite door.

My jaw clenches and I'm about to follow and smack him. But Liam stopped me.

"Get off me!" I say in gritted teeth. Louis can't be serious. This is the first time he talked to me like that.

"We always care for you. Our concern is always on you." Niall shook his head then follows Louis outside.

I tug my curls with my hands as I walk back to the room.

"Harry.. Just call me if you need someone to talk to." I heard Zayn said. But I just ignored him and slam the door shut.

Danae's POV: