Chapter 45: Forgive and Letting Go

^Forgive And Letting Go^

===========

Danae's POV:

When I slip on my jeans and my sweatshirt. I walk out of the bathroom and saw Harry sitting on the bed, with only his jeans. His bare back was on my sight. As the memories of last night came to my mind.

I didn't know why I did that. I don't know why we came to that part. I want to forget it and erase that it happened. But that's impossible. And I kinda think that, I don't need to be a goodgirl anymore. Many things happened in my life already. And I would never want to argue with him, just because of that.

"Morning." His low husky voice spoke. He turn his head on me and smiled. Like he had his good time. Well actually we had.

I smiled back at him, as I bent my body down grabbing my shoes and quickly slipping it on.

"Are we... Gonna go already?" He asked behind me.

"Mmm yes. The management called and they said they wanted to talk with you guys." I told him without looking back. Paul called me earlier and tells that they need to talk tp these boys. And I think thwy found out about this.

he groaned at the momemt that I said Management. "Why do I hate these people?"

"Didn't you receive it? They said they called you." I stood up, facing him. And he slowly pull his shirt on him. Covering his muscled tone body.

"Can't stop staring?" He asked back, smirking at me. And I just realized that I was still staring on his body.

I shake my head and look away. "I'm asking if you receive they're calls?" I took a deep breath as I heard his playful chuckle.

He moves on to me, grabbing my wrist with his large hands. "I didn't say that you have to look away. Come on, look at me." He insist. Why does he needs to do this. He's being so playful.

"Harry.." I groaned. "I was asking you." I rolled my eyes at him and tried to play angry. But my smile wouldn't hide itself.

He finally stood up, hovering my height and tilt my chin up to look at him. And our eyes locked again. His head moves closer to me as he tried to kiss me. But I quickly back away.

I shake my head and motions him to go to the bathroom. I pretended to have an imagination toothbrush and acts like I'm brushing it to my teeth. Motioning him to brush his teeth first.

He frowns and walks to the bathroom. I laughed a bit louder and hear him groan again.

"There's a spare toothbrush, just behind the mirror." I informed him and heard the faucet open as he starts brushing his teeth.

As much as I wanted to spend time with him, we needed to go back to the management and clear eveything about Louis. I just hope that everything's gonna be alright. I hope Louis would accept it, and his bandmates would forgive him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry's POV:

When I walked in to the management's room, I already spot the four boys sitting on the couch and Simon and two more guys was in front of them. Why do we need to do this? I should be there making plans for my upcoming wedding.

Simon motions me to sit down beside Niall and there's nothing I could do but to obliged. If it wasn't for Danae, I wouldn't be here right now. She was just insisting me, and I can never say no.