When relationships grow stronger...

What's this Urmila...why did you take this pic!!?? Maithili asked, dragging urmila away from the boys. Didi...just imagine....in the future, you and Raghav might become good friends...later, I'm 100% sure u'll fall in love...then our parents will fix your marriage...so...before the day of your marriage, we can see this pic and remember how your romantic journey started naa... Feeling giddy after hearing this loooooong explanation, Maithili made a frown and nodded her head negative for Urmila's future thoughts. I'm here for a reason dear sister...and after three months, we'll be back to our homes...so there is literally no possibility of me falling in love with him...and....whaever.... So pls stop doing all these mischiefs and be a good girl ok...she instructed a smiling Urmila who was somehow sure what she said was going to come true.

Here, Ram was busy taking a class to Lakshman. What is this Lakshman!? Why can't you behave yourself in front of girls!!?? I mean....look what urmila thought about u... If anyone comes to know of this..then...

Lakshman: Ohoo..stop it bhaiyya..now tell me...how did u meet?

Raghav: Lakshman I'm serious.

Lakshman: Ok bhaiyya I'm sorry. But tell me...did you like Maithili didi...she's so cute Na...seriously I'm advising you...marry her...she's the best bhabhi I could ever wish for..

Raghav: La...Lakshman...u'll say what ever you want...he said , blushing a little.

Lakshman: Ooo..someone look who's blushing...bhaiyya...i know you r interested in her aren't u??

Before Raghav could reply, Maithili and urmila came back. Hi...sorry for the disturbance...maithili said politely.

All of a sudden she felt a very cold freezing wind brush her skin. We have reached the exit...u wait here...I'll bring my car...Raghav said. A few minutes later, he parked the car on the other side of the road and ran back to Maithili. He loaded all their luggage in the car with the help of Lakshman. He came back to pick her. Raghav noticed that maithili had not worn jacket or a sweater. It was shivering cold. As urmila had forgotten to take the jacket from her suitcase, maithili had given her her's. Urmila and lakshman crossed the road. Looking at Maithili shivering with her teeth chattering, raghav came near her. He held her shoulders as he closened to a hug. May I...he asked her permission. Feeling his warmth, she simply nodded a yes with a pink blush. And they crossed the road...with Raghav wrapping Maithili in a close and warm hug. Lakshman and Urmila simply looked at them with open mouths. Neither had Lakshman seen his brother helping a girl sooo CLOSELY nor had Urmila seen her sister being so close to a boy. And quick as a squirrel, they clicked a pic again..!!

After half an hour, they reached their house. On the way Raghav and Maithili shared a friendly conversation and our cute Lakshmila had drooped to sleep on top of each other...after fighting to their maximum extent. 😊