The 'OMG!' Moment...

At abt 4:45 in the morning, the four of them reached the house. Maithili observed that in that whole colony, only Raghavs house was very beautiful. It was the only Indian house. Lakshman...wake up...Raghav called. Urmila...wake up dear...we have reached the house...Maithili said as both Lakshman and Urmila seemed to wake up from the deepest sleep. They got down from the car. Raghav opened the dickie and Maithili bent to take her luggage. Raghav did the same. And when they came up, Maithili realized her long plait had got stuck to Raghavs shirt button. And before he could move...Ram!!! She exclaimed, wanting to protect her hairs. Ram? He asked turning back...before she could react, he saw her plait stuck to his button and went forward to take it out. Co incidentally, she too moved forward. When they realised their proximity, Raghav saw a small blush creep Maithili's milky cheeks and he said...I'll do it for you... He slowly started untangling her hair and looked into her eyes. For a moment, he felt he was not here...he felt he knew her from ages...he felt she belonged to him and no one else...he felt he wanted her...before more thoughts could come to his mind, he felt her hair was untangled. How sad it got over so soon....

Kausalya and Dashrath, watching all this silently, smiled at each other. Hmm hmmm...Dashrath coughed to bring them back. Maithili broke their eye lock and tucked her hairs behind her ears. Then she looked at the parents and went to them and touched their feet. Namasthe uncle...namasthe aunty...she said as they blessed her with all their hearts. Come in dear...said Kausalya holding Maithili and Urmila. As soon as Maithili entered the house, she saw it was a beautiful one. Looking at Urmila's sleepy eyes, go children, Raghav will show you your rooms. Take rest for sometime...said Dashrath. Raghav smiled at her and nodded his indicating her to follow him. After settling down, both Maithili and Urmila slept in their room.

You cannot catch me Raghunandan!!! Siya said as she ran around their room. Today you cannot escape from me dear wife...Ram said laughing as he followed her. Suddenly, siya felt a strange pain in her stomach and held it tightly. Seeing this, utterly shocked, Sitae...Ram came beside her as he held her. Raghunandan...I think it's the baby!!! Siya said excitedly as she held his hand to her stomach. It kicked !!! Ram exclaimed.

Who!!!???? Maithili screamed as she got up from her bed. Who didi...what happened?? Urmila asked still sleeping. Maithili looked here and there and realised it was just a dream. But her question was why was Raghav with her?? Why was he calling her Sitae???He was her husband and most of all, she was pregnant!!! Raghav....Ram....she mumbled to herself. Didi....i told you u will fall for him Na...see..u r getting his dreams.... Urmila teased, still pressing her head to the pillow. Urmila...its already morning...wake up... Maithili said as both of them freshened up. They went downstairs and found kausalya preparing breakfast. Kausalya looked at them and was surprised. U are up so early girls??! You could have slept for more time. You have travelled all night... Kausalya asked concerned. No aunty... We cannot sleep when the sun has rose. Maithili replied, winning a caress from Kausalya. Kausalya gave a cup of coffee and said...Maithili...if you don't mind, can you wake up Raghav and give this to him...he is still sleeping...i have so much work to do... His room is the first from left...

As Maithili nodded a yes, Urmila winked at her wishing all the best. Now, Maithili felt butterflies in her tummy....her first meeting with him, the coincident moments they came closer, her dream...what would all these lead to?...

She reached his room and knocked the door. As no one answered, she opened them herself and found Raghav sleeping peacefully, with his blanket pulled up to his chin. She smiled looking at this and went to him. She kept the coffee on his bedside table. Raghav...she tugged him. He slowly woke up, mumbling. Without opening his eyes, thinking it was his mother, he pulled her hand and when she fell on him, kissed her cheeks. Good morning...he whispered...still gripping her hand. Maithili was in a state of shock....she was completely dumbfounded. The feeling of his lips on her cheeks still prevailed. Her falls of blush seemed to be overflowing. Raghav opened his eyes and quickly left her hand. With wide open eyes, he said I'm sooo sorry....i seriously did not know it was u....I thought it was my mother...she always wakes me up...i do this to her always... I....I... Before he could continue, he saw a small smile on her lips...and he was elated...realising she liked it. It's...It's..ok...she said with a shivering voice. I have kept y coffee here... She said as she ran away, blushing and smiling...