The first kiss

In the morning

After taking a heavy head bath, Maithili came to the balcony to dry her wet long hairs in the sun. As she swung the towel against her hairs, she felt a pull and the next moment, she found herself in her beloved's arms. Raghav...what are u doing...?! She exclaimed. Shhhhh!! He whispered.... I think we are the only lovers who have not yet experienced the "first kiss"! He complained. Ra...Raghav...not now...she tried to defend herself from his demand. No Siya....plssss....he made a baby face...even Lakshman and Urmila are faster than us...he said frowning. Faster in what son..? Came the heavy voice of Dashrath. Immediately, Raghav left Maithili and stammered....faster in...in... To save her Ram, Maithili started coughing. What happened dear...??!! Dashrath came to her. Noth.....huhh....nothing uncle....huhh...Maithili said between her false coughs. Come down Maithili...Raghav held her shoulders...papa...he said looking at Dashrath...I'll take her to mom....

Before Dashrath could say anything, Raghav ran down holding Maithili's hand which made Dashrath laugh out his lungs...poor boy...he said to himself...he doesn't know I'm the principal in the same school he is studying...doesn't even know how to save his love...

Raghav...Maithili said... U should really learn to control urself....

Bu...but.. Before he could say anything, Maithili ran away.

In the night.

At any cost, Raghav had decided to have his kiss....he sneaked into Maithili's room where he found his beauty sleeping peacefully next to Urmila. He slowly crept, not to disturb them and came to the edge of the bed where Maithili was sleeping.

He felt really 'awwwwww' looking at her and thought of having his kiss when she was awake. But for the time being, he bent to kiss her cheek and just when he was about to kiss, she turned to him (in sleep of course 😉) and.......the kiss was placed exactly on her pink lips!