Predictions...?

Ting tong.... The door bell rang. Maithili opened the door to find a surprise waiting for her! Kausalya aunty....Dashrath uncle.... You....here!? She asked surprised. Yes dear...Kausalya said as she caressed her cheek. Maithili bent and touched their feet and welcomed them inside.

The two families sat together in the hall. After a lot of discussion abt many many many many many many many affairs and matters, Kausalya, Dashrath, Janak and Sunaina finally revealed the matter to Raghav, Maithili, Lakshman and Urmila. Children...Janak began...You are getting married... WHAT!!!!!!!!???? This was the immediate reaction of the four of them. Ok...don't over react.... Dashrath mocked...we know what's cooking here! He said with a wink. The two girls did nothing but blush profusely and the two boys bent their heads, smiling.

In the night.

Hmmm..when did this all start Raghav? Dashrath asked, munching on the delicious 'Chapatti and gravy' Maithili had prepared. Long story papa...Raghav replied, looking at Maithili's face. Well...we are ready to here.... Janak said... May be sometime later...Maithili intervened...now finish the dinner. Hey....I have a plan...Lakshman lit up...why don't we all go out somewhere... This is the last weekend. From Monday Raghav bhaiyya's and my office commence... That's a great idea son! Kausalya exclaimed. Shall we all leave to Ayodhya? "Ayodhya"!!!? All questioned in unison.... Arrey... I mean to the historical...or I can say Mythological city of Ayodhya.... In UP...

Ohh.. Raghav said... Why there? Because you have to be taken to that city before ur marriage Raghav...Kausalya said... Ma... U still believe in that so called 'Astrologer"'s words? Raghav rolled his eyes. Don't say that Raghav.. Dashrath scolded. He was the one who predicted that you have a "ansh" or part of Lord Sri Rama . Therefore we named you Raghav. And there is no doubt that you have all qualities that the Lord had. And yes... He also predicted that you would marry the girl who had Devi Sita's "ansh". And Maithili...well apt for her name, she is none other than the goddess herself! Ok papa...Raghav frowned. No need of such a big explanation... I will come. He agreed.

Here, Maithili slept with a thousand questions in her mind. Is Raghav the Lord himself!? Do I really deserve him? Is it just because of my name that Dashrath uncle thinks I am suitable for him!? These questions ringed on and on as she felt her window creak. She gasped and looked there to find Raghav dusting his pants for he had used a rope to enter her room...again! Raghav... She came near knotting her brows. He came nearer and all of a sudden hugged her. You were thinking of papa's words weren't you? He asked, playing with her hair. But she was not in a romantic mood as always. She broke the hug, very unusual of her to do so. I'm feeling sleepy...she said expressionlessly... Go now. Well...Raghav smiled casually... I got my answer.... You WERE thinking abt it.... She looked him and tears welled up. He understood her so well! I'm sorry....she broke down as she hugged him tighter. I'm really sorry Ram.... Shhhh...he said patting her back to calm her down. It's ok dear... He said as he kissed her hairs. He held her face and looked into her eyes. Worried she was, with all those questions and sad that she had to part from him, if the predictions went wrong. You know what? He whispered, understanding her dilemma... Even if the predictions or whatever go wrong....I'll never stop loving you....because you are my first love and my last love too.... Come what may... You are mine and I am yours.... That is the eternal truth of our lives and nothing can change it....

And talking of predictions, do u think papa is wrong? I really don't feel so... U have all those qualities Devi Sita had... Ur beauty, not only external but also internal.., ur sweet nature, ur pleasant speech and to the extent, ur name too!

All those consoling words of her Ram did end her dilemma. After kissing him good night, she hit her head on the pillow and went to a peaceful slumber.

But all wasn't going to be this pleasant ahead. They had something waiting for them...something painful....something heart breaking, something they had to confess forcefully, in the once grand palace of Ayodhya they were to visit the next day...

Hope u liked this part... I'm extremely sorry for the delayed part....

Are u all waiting to know what's gonna happen next? Comment your views!😉