Chapter 46

Shorei's Message:

Thanks for all the reads and comments! I love you guys <3

Officially finished my damn exam and back to writing! So here's the new chapter. I will publish another chapter before the end of the month.

So, as usual, enjoy, vote and comment! Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 5 years since the Tenrou incident -

"... So that is basically it." Rena concluded in her report to Luna after coming back from her mission, "... Luna?" She called again as apparently; Luna was not paying attention to her. Instead, she was looking at outside the window towards the gate direction.

"... Isn't that Minerva-san?" Luna said and immediately used her earrings to communicate to her one and only Boss.

'What's up?' Vyera replied cheerfully from the other side.

"Minerva-san is here. Request to open the gate."

'Granted. It should be opened now. Go and get them. I will go down in a while after I settle this one.' She answered. Luna went down to welcome Minerva and her team with Rena. All other guys were out for mission and will be back only later evening.

"Minerva-san!" Luna called, "It has been a while."

Minerva, Helios and Mil went into the HQ and headed immediately to the dining room for some tea and cakes, "Ah... Sure is peaceful out here... Although it would be better if it is nearer..." Minerva said after sipping her tea. She was still using her child-like appearance.

"The way you said it is exactly like an old lady..." Helios said while eating but was smacked hard by Minerva.

"Hey, you guys started without me." Vyera said as she came into the dining room and took her usual seat. Luna poured some tea for her as well.

"Long time no see, Vye-nee." Mil said. He has grown now. He was even taller than Vye now.

"I see you are well, you idiot apprentice." Minerva said.

They had a nice chat over the tea break. They had been visiting often for the past year. They had something to research at nearby area.

"But it sure is a surprise when we first visited. Vye-nee was on verge of dying." Mil recalled.

"It was part of the plan. I won't die that easily." Vyera said, "But it was quite a close call."

"You scared me to no end that day, Boss." Kamui entered the room and joined them on the table, "The blood amount was crazy and it was freaking blue!!" he complained while recalling the memory of that day, "I will give you my report later, Luna." He informed Luna who was pouring tea for him.

"I thought you knew? I'm half-demon after all." Vye said.

"Still... It was my first time seeing it." he sighed and took a bite on the cookie.

"Thanks to that, the Council trusted us more now." Rena added, "They really thought Boss risked her life to stop him from escaping. Plus, they felt guilty and lifted the ban on using her demon power."

"My life becomes very peaceful now..." Vyera said.

"Do they contact you?" Minerva asked. Vyera understood it as Jellal, Urtear and Meredy.

"Yeah... I sent them these earrings too. After all, we are planning to collaborate for the new unofficial guild." Vyera said, "They can contact me anytime."