The New Kids?

A/n:Today's chapter is a StingYu chapter!YAY!Also I wanna thank iLoveToLaugh16 for giving me a shout out!Your truly awesome, not only in writing but as a person! (Also in this chapter there will be some RoKu!)

--Sting's POV--
Today me,Rogue, and Kagura transfer to this school named Fairy Tail High. We are supposed to meet the guy showing us around.Suddenly I felt I tapnon my shoulder soon.I turned to see a blue haired guy with a red tattoo over his eye.

"Are you the one showing us around?",I aske.Rogue and Kagura turned around to see who it was.The instance Kagura's eyes landed on the figure, she froze.

"Jellal...",she said with a little fear in her eyes."If your here does that mean she is here?",she asked.IM SO CONFUSED!

"You should know she didn't forgive me,well I guess she did yesterday.", the male trailed off."And yes I am your guide, and Kagura let's not let the past get in our way of being friends again.",he finished before giving us our tour.

"We go to our second block classes right?",I asked.

Jellal shook his head no."Its a Wensday,and everyone should soon be heading to homeroom. What homerooms do y'all have?",he asked.I handed him my schedule and the others did too.He stared at it before snapping his fingers.What?

"You guys have different homerooms then each other and me,so I'll haft to grab someone as soo-"he was cut off by the bell ringing ending of first block.The tour only took an hour up so we finished before the first block was over.Jellal grabbed a pink haired guy from the crowd and tossed him towards me.

"Natsu this is Sting,Sting this is Natsu y'all have the same homeroom.",Jellal said as he grabbed a brunette from the crowd."Cana this is Kagura, Kagura this is Cana y'all have the same homeroom.",then he grabbed a blonde boy,"Laxus this is Rogue and Rouge this is Laxus,y'all have the same homeroom bye now!"

"Mr.Loki?",Natsu asked and I nodded. We left the others and went to homeroom.

"Ms.Aries?",Cana asked and Kagura nodded.Then they left Laxus and Rogue, the two most opposite people, together.

"Mr.Capricorn?",Laxus asked and the two walked in silence to homeroom.
--Yukini POV--
(In this Juv=Juvia/Erz=Erza/Lu=Lucy/Lev=Levy)
T

he girls and I went to pick up the boys after school ended again.This time it was Erz pushing us go.The boys mentioned they get out earlier today because its a Wednesday,so we headed out at 1:24.They said they'll escape school at 1:30 every Wednesday.

We waited until we heard the same loud sound as yesterday. It scared Juv again,but this time she was clinging to a male walking out of the school.It was a blonde I've never seen before.