Lucy & Nastu Embarrassed!

A/N:IM SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW-ISH UPDATES!I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH BENCHMARKS AND OTHER BOOKS!Anyway a NaLu chapter!Also this is what's gonna happen, I'm gonna do this NaLu chapter, then GrUvia until they happen, GaLe until they happen,and JerZa then the big wedding for MirAxus as the end of this book.The I'll start book 2 with all DA BABIES!(Gawsh I sound like Aphmau)

-Natsu's POV-
I laid Lucy down on my couch and went to take a shower.About mid-through my shower,someone opened the door.

"Huh?",I mumbled and pulled the curtain back a little so I could see who it was.

"AHHHHHHHH!",Lucy and I screamed as we saw each other.She scrambled out of the room, and I quickly finished my shower.

"I'm sorry!",Lucy said as I exited the bathroom fully dressed.

"Its okay you didn't know!",I said.

"But why am I here on the couch? I was just in the kitchen!",she said.

"You dont remember?",I asked and she shook her head.

"Remember what?",she asked.

"You losing your memories,us trying to regain your memory,Mira and Laxus getting engaged-",I started but she cut me off.

"THEY'RE ENGAGED?!",she shouted.

"Ow…and yes.",I said."Do you want me to cook something?"

"You can cook?",she asked and I facepalmed.

"Nevermind, what do ya want?",I asked as I headed for the phone.

"No!Cook me something!",she said and I turned to the kitchen.

"It could be anything?",I asked and she nodded.Oh your in for it now!

I begun cooking and could hear what Lucy was doing.She was watching a TV series that I don't recognize by the characters' voices.

After I finished,I set the table and went to go get Lucy.

"You done?",she asked and I sat down. She looked at me and cracked up laughing.

"What is it?",I asked and she pointed to my shirt.I was wearing my dad's pink apron that said 'Kiss The Cook'. It was my mom's....before what happened.We kept it in her memory I guess.

"Do you want me to do as it says?", Lucy asked and I blushed.

"Uhhhhh.....if you want to?",I said completely unsure.