Mira And Lucy In Trouble

(The picture is Padora Hearts BTW)A/N:THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! This chapter will be every ship ever mentioned in this book.(NaLu GrUvia GaLe RoKu StingYu MirAxus JeRza Bixanna ect.) TIME 4 YOU TO HATE MEH EVEN MORE!

--Michelle's POV--
"IM NOT EVEN CREEPY IM HUMAN YOU KNOW!",I yelled at that blue haired brat.

"Ehhh?Yeah right!YOUR A LIVING, BREATHING, TALKING DOLL!",she replied.

"Off that subject who's this?",a male who had red hair asked.

"Dad,this is my friend Luce.",Natsu said.

"Lucy Heartfilia.",Lucy finished for the pyro.

"HEARTFILIA?",falmebrains' dad said surprised.

"Yes?Do you know the Hearfilias? Oh I'm Michelle Hearfilia,Lucy's younger sister.",I introduced.

"BUT YOUR A DOLLYOU CANT BE SIBLINGS!",the annoying bluenette.

"WENDY THATS A TOUCHY SUBJECT FOR THE TWO!",Natsu scolded her.

I heard Lucy sniffle.Then she fell to her knees."Its my fault she's like this...", Lucy mumbled to herself.

"NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED.",I said."Big Sis its okay...",I comforted her.

She nodded and started to wipe her tears away."What some tea?", the black haired male asked and Lucy nodded.She went with him to the kitchen while I stayed on Natsu's head.

"Eh?Dolly how long are ya stay there relaxing?",He asked. I laughed.

"I can't really go anywhere else....I only trusts you and Mavis.",I said. "Mavis left with Lucy and that guy."

"That guy is my brother Zeref.",the pinkette replied obviously angry.

"HEY I JUST REALISED! WHERE'S MEST!",the shorty yelled and scattered everywhere.

"Wendy I'm right here.",the fifteen year old girl turned to see the twenty-one year old male.

"I thought you left,I was worried there for a moment!",she complained.

"Awww....did someone miss my precense?",he asked making her puff her cheeks.

"You wish grandpa.",she teasingly said.

"GRANDPA?IM NOT THAT OLD!", he shouted.

"Pfffff....Hahhahahahah!",Wendy laughed.The male,West, just stared at her.

"Your weird ya know?",he said then turned and walked to the the corner of the room.

"Hey doll thing can I talk to you about something...?",Wendy said blushing.

"Sure, just dont take to much of my time.",I said and hopped off of Natsu's head and followed Wendy out of the room.

--Natsu's POV--
I watched as pipsqueak and Dolly walked out of the room.Then I turned to talk with Mest.