WEDDING

A/N:All I can say is Yaasssssss also this is technically the end of this book but I'll still update til the book is known as complete.Yeah your all probably wondering what happend to Michelle and other stuff so I'll do insiders after this chapter.Also some hilarious stuff that didn't make the cut for my book! Also this will be a page of Wendy's diary.

-Wendy's diary-
March 20th
That day was the MirAxus wedding. Everything was all set up and ready to go. All we needed was the bride,groom, and guest.

After about an hour the wedding begun. I watched as Mira strolled down the isle wearing a long white dress and a beautiful veil.I heard sobbing next to me and turned to Lisanna and Elfman crying their eyes out.

"I'm so proud of her!",Lisanna cried out.

"We proud of ya Mira!",Elfman shouted still crying.

Mira only giggled and returned her eye to her future husband.She smiled at him making him blush so hard I swear he was about to beat Erza's hair.Once she joined him at the alter the ceremony begun.I can't remember exactly what the priest said.All I could remember was him saying 'Do you take bla bla for your bla bla' and them both saying yes.Now the afterparty I remember so well.

I was sitting down at a table enjoying the food when I was approached by Mest.

"Ummm Wendy?",he asked.

"Yeah?",I smiled at him making him even more nervous.

"Well.....I have a confession.....my real name isn't Mest and I lied to everyone! I'm sorry!",he shouted while bowing.

I laughed nervously and scanned his face. Every time I look at it,I feel as if I should know him....That day I thought hard on the subject at that moment he confessed his sin.

'WAIT.....I REMEMBER HIM!'I thought looking at him.His facial expression grew confused at my widened eyes.

"Doranbolt.",I said.His eyes also grew wide. We both broke down to tears."I actually did remember......"

"You.....you kept your promise!",he said as we hugged it out.I can't believe I never remembered my past life.I died and said once I was reborn I would remember him and once again.....fall for him.I guess you could say my story is just like the girls' except a long time ago.The one thing I dont understand is how he's in this timeline.