All Out Shipping Day

A/n: Hey guys as I promised an all out shipping chapter! Also in a few weeks I'm gonna publish the first two chapters of a new Fairy Tail fan fiction I've been working on its called 'Death School'.It about how Lucy Heartfilia who was sent to a school for unwanted kids by her father and so called friends.She then meets the gang who was also sent there. Some for obvious reasons *cough* Erza *cough*.Anyway TIME FOR MIRAJANE'S SHIPPING HEART TO BURST!Starting with NaLu!

--Lucy's POV--
Me and Nastu went to a bowling alley. At first I thought wanted to do some actual bowling,I was wrong.He went their just for this game on the oppistite side of the bowling alley. Its a claw game.A FREAKN' CLAW GAME!

"Nastu can we please go somewhere fun?",I asked as I tapped my foot in boredom.

"NEVER!",he yelled as he tried to grab a dragon plushie.After a few tries he won it and tossed it towards me. "Here,now we can leave!",he wore his usual stupid grin that I love so much.

"He was playing it all this time to win me a plushie?",I whispered as I quietly followed Natsu.

"Ok here's where we're really going!",I looked up to see a spring fair.

"A FAIR?AWESOME LETS GO!",I dragged him to a rollercoaster and he told me to go on by myself.I didn't allow him to sit out,and I regretted it. Apparently he gets motion sickness, yet he brought me to a fair.

"You get motion sickness and you come here!",I yelled at him and he only grinned.

"I didn't want my sickness to get in the way of your fun.You've never been to a fair before right?",he asked and I nodded,slightly blushing.

"Plus not all things here I'll get motion sickness on!",he dragged me over to a food cart and ordered himself food. "Do you want anything?",he asked with his voiced muffled.He  turned around with three hot dogs shubbed in his mouth.

"DONT YOU THINK THAT ALITTLE TO MUCH!",I shouted as he started to chock."OH MY ARE YOU OKAY?",I started to pat his back.When he stopped chocking,I was relieved.

"Welp I didn't know that would happen,",he said

"Really?!",I looked at him like I was gonna kill him.I needed some way to win him over.Not in that way.I gonna win his loyalty (even though she already has it and neither knows it)its what I've wanted from the start.If I can earn that,I'll feel a lot safer and see him as trustworthy.

I was to deep in thought to notice that Natsu had dragged me to a booth.Its the one where you haft shoot water into the clowns mouth.