I Remember Scarlet

A/n:I'm so glad for the small amount of views I have already! I said this is a Jerza chapter!After this I'm gonna do a StingYu then them all together!

--Erza's POV--
Yesterday the girls came home to me and Yukino. They all had stories to tell, about boys they met. Levy talked about some guy named Gajeel with piercings all over and how they went to the arcade. Lucy talked about a salmoned haired baboon named Natsu and how they snuck into the school. Juvia talked about some half-naked man named Gray, who took her out for coffee.

They all seem fine with it, but I'm not so cool about it. I mean the three of them meeting guys around the same time! It practically spells out suspicious! Now they are begging Lucy to take them to the school to meet the guys.

"Lucy please take us! They said that's where they are most the time from Monday through Friday!" Levy pleaded. Yeah, key word most the time!

"We can't just barge in there, I don't even know what goes on in there...," Lucy replied to the pouting girls. Way to go,Lu!

"Fine, Gray-sama said they leave the 'school' at 3:35, so we can meet them there!" Juvia put out there. Gray-sama? Lucy thought to herself for a moment before nodding her head.

"Ok we'll meet the boys! Erza wanna come?Yukino how about you?" Lucy looked our way. I nodded a 'yes', so did Yukino. I'll come to watch out for you girls.
---
We left at 3:21 so we can be there early. We waited for about fifteen minutes until we heard a loud bell-like ring. Juvia jumped out of surprise and clutched to my white tee. Her legs wrapped around my thighs,making my blue skirt rise.

"Hey can you get off?" I asked her in a low voice, making her jump off of me. I whipped out a piece of strawberry cake from no where. The girls watched carefully as teens began to stream out of the gates.

"THERE!" the three shout making me flinch, dropping the little cake I had left. Oh, now they're gonna get it.

They froze in their place, noticing the menacing ora around me. I grabbed Lucy's green tank top. "DON'T YOU DARE YELL RANDOMLY LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!" I yelled at her at the others, shaking Lucy around like crazy.

--Jellal's POV--
"DONT YOU DARE YELL RANDOMLY LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!" the guys and I heard someone yell. I smell a familiar scent of cake...

"Luce?" Nastu mumbled as Gray let out a, "Juvia?" and Gajeel followed with a, "Shrimp?" I looked over to see a familiar scarlet hair, I told myself I'll never forget. Erza.

She was harassing a blonde who I assumed to be Luce. I noticed the cake on the ground. So that's what happened. Suddenly, I was being dragged by the guys over to where the girls were.