Chapter 5

"I want you to save an orphanage." The raven-headed Lieutenant ordered.

"That's it? I've been waiting all this damn time, to save an-?" The other raven-head asked annoyed.

"Let me finish, idiot."

"..."

"It's a vampire orphanage. I want you five to rescue the kids there. There aren't many, since all the vampire orphanages were shut down a long time ago."

"Yuu-San, are you going to be okay?" The purple-haired girl asked.

Yuu just nodded, his eyes glowing a bright emerald furiously. He vowed he would never let another living soul go through what he went through all those years ago. Mika.. he'd surely avenge his death and kill all the vampires.

"I'll be fine," Yuu replied. "Let's just go."

He walked out of Guren's office, determined to save all those kids trapped at the orphanage.

Mitsuba bowed to Guren. "Thank you, Lieutenant Colonel Guren, we'll get the job done." She replied and walked out with the rest of them. What they didn't notice, was the I.D paper and information on someone at the orphanage. The name read:

(Name) (Last Name)

Age: 16

Parent(s): Guren Ichinose

Biological Parent(s): Unspecified

"Guren told me that the orphanage is here." Shinoa explained.

Yuu gritted his teeth, how ironic. It was the same orphanage he was at with Mika all those years ago.

"Yuu-Kun?, A-"

"I'm fine, Yoichi. Come on." He interrupts, leading them up a hill and down a dark hallway. He remembered this hallway. It was the hallway he had used to get out of here. It was already decaying and looked as if it was going to collapse at any given moment.

They had finally made it inside, and Yuu's eyes widened in horror. The pictures of that horrid day clouded his mind. He stopped in the middle of the room, the traumatizing sight of Mika, Akane, Chihiro, and the others clouded his mind... it was enough to make anyone go mad.

The other four looked behind them to see Yuu looking at them with a look of terror painted on his face.

"Oi, Yuu, get yourself together. You're holding us back." Kimizuki scolded.

That was enough to snap Yuu back to reality. "I'm fine." He repeated as he walked past them. "Come on, we have kids to save."

"That idiot is completely unstable, should we bring him back?" Kimizuki asked quietly as they followed Yuu.

"We can't now, he's hellbent on saving these kids." Mitsuba replied.

"I-I think it'd be best if we kept an eye on him." Yoichi added. The four continued to follow Yuu out of the castle and into some sewer system. It was as if Yuu knew exactly where to go.

"Yuu-San wait!" Shinoa shouted as they watched Yuu round a corner. Quickly as they could, they followed after him to see a vampire heading straight towards him.

"Y-Yuu-Kun! Watch-" Yoichi was interrupted when he watched Yuu pull out his sword from his belt pocket and slice straight through the vampire, the vampire fading into dust.