Chapter 21

(Name) sighed a breath of relief as she closed the door behind her, tears pricking the corner of her eyes. She leaned against the door as she panted.

"(Name), are you okay?" (Name) heard Yuu ask. The raven-head was up out of his bed.

"Oh, Yuu! You should be in bed you-" Yuu grabbed both of (Name)'s hands and kissed them.

"(Name), I am absolutely fine. But you, you look like you've sen a ghost." Yuu told her, then noticed the tears at the corner of her eyes. "You've been crying.." He added, wiping her tears away from the corner of her eye with his thumb.

"Yuu.. I went to ask Guren about what happened to both of us.. and Mika was there." She responded. Yuu's eyes widened upon listening to her response.

"You're kidding." He exclaimed shocked. (Name) shook her head.

"After I left, I got curious and listened to the conversation between the three soldiers with Mika and Guren and... Guren killed the three that brought Mika here. Yuu I think there's something wrong with Mika.. A girl brought him somewhere in here.." She explained. "Yuu even if he did what he did, I still want to find him and help him."

Yuu gave (Name) a confused look. "(Name).. I don't understand, he did that to you and you still-"

"He's family, Yuu. Isn't he your family too?" She interrupted the raven-head. Yuu hesitated to answer (Name)'s question. Why the hell is he hesitating? Of course he is. Wasn't he?

"Yes, but-"

"No! There should be no buts. He's your family, no matter what." (Name) interrupted once again. The girl stared him in disbelief, a frown on her face. She then huffed and shook her head. "You know what, if you don't want to help me, then fine. I can go find Mika myself. With or without your help." Before giving Yuu a chance to respond, she was about to leave when she felt Yuu grab her arm.

"Although I don't want to go find him, you're right. Mika is still my family no matter what. Please, let me go with you." Yuu pleaded. (Name) looked back towards Yuu and a smile appeared on her lips. She brought the raven-head into a hug and pulled away.

"Let's go." She told him and led him out of the room and down the hallway.

"So do you know exactly where they took him?" Yuu asked as they walked. (Name) sighed.

"No. That's why I wanted to find him. I know the direction of where she took Mika though." She responded. After a while, the two found themselves walking towards Guren's office.

"We're going to that idiot's office?!" Yuu asked in disbelief.

"No, Yuu. This just happens to be on the way." (Name) answered. Once they made it to the end of the hallway, the two made a left.

"Now I wish I knew where they went.." (Name) huffed as she looked around the hallway with what seemed like endless doors. Almost as if on cue, a soldier from the Imperial Demon Army walked out of a door. Once the soldier was gone and out of sight, the two made their way towards the door and opened it.

I am sorry for such a short chapter! I am also very sorry for not updating!
For the past few days, I've had exams and I haven't had the chance to update it, thus the reason for such a short chapter!
The next will be much longer!