Chapter 13

(Name) had gone to bed a few hours later, since the sun had set and it was night. The moon set in and shined through the sliding glass door. It created a peaceful and calm feeling inside the room.

That peace was suddenly disturbed when a certain blonde crept into the room, silently shutting the door behind him. He walked over to (Name)'s sleeping form and sat down on the edge of her bed.

Mika's blood red eyes remained glued to the girl before he sighed.

If you wait, they'll only experiment more on her~ Don't you want to save her?

That noble's voice lingered in the blonde's mind. Ferid could be right, but he could be losing Yuu's trust. Oh, who was he kidding? Yuu didn't trust him as it is. A part of him wanted to take her right here, right now, but the other part of him wanted to do the opposite.

The blonde, to say the least, was conflicted. He was about to place his hand on her arm when she turned onto her side so her back was facing him. Mika bit his lip and sighed quietly, standing up and picked the girl up, carrying her bridal style. The blonde made his decision. Even if it wasn't what he wanted really.

(Name) stirred in the blonde's arms after being taken from her bed, but soon found comfort in his arms. Mika sighed a silent breath of relief and walked out onto the balcony of her hospital room. He gazed up at the night sky and then back down at (Name), pondering if he was making the right choice.

"(Name)?!" Yuu asked.

Mika gasped and turned his head towards the source of the voice to see Yuu standing there as he gaped at Mika. The crimson-eyed vampire only frowned apologetically and jumped off the balcony with (Name) in his arms and into the night.

The raven-head stood there stunned, by what he had just seen. Mika, his own family, took the love of his life. He ran out to the balcony and looked around frantically for the two, but they were no where to be found.

"I swear... I'll be the one to save you this time.. (Name), and I'll make sure.. you stay saved." Yuu muttered as he grit his teeth.

The next day, Yuu was out of his mind ever since Mika took (Name). He paced around the dining room where his squad ate, frantically thinking of what he should do.

"Yuu-San, you should eat." Shinoa persisted.

"She's right dumbass, you're even making me nervous from your pacing. (Name) will be fine, she's with Mika." Kimizuki pressed.

"That's exactly it!" He shouted, then sighed in frustration.

"Yuu-kun, you should still eat.." Yoichi frowned.

"I'll be fine. I'm going outside for a bit." Yuu replied, and walked out the dining room and made his way outside of the building.

The rest of the squad exchanged glances and they all sighed before continuing to eat their food. Quickly, Mitsuba gulped down all of her food and stood up from the table, picking up her plate and carrying it to the sink. Once the girl finished washing her plate, she walked out of the room and Shinoa frowned in confusion as she watched the girl walk out of the room without even saying anything. The girl hummed and shook her head before continuing to eat.

Yuu sighed as he looked up at the sky, deep in thought. His train of thought was interrupted when he heard a voice coming up from behind him.

"Wow, never seen you so worried before." Mitsuba cooed teasingly.

Yuu only glanced at Mitsuba and returned his gaze back to the sky. The girl only getting a low grunt in response, she rolled her eyes sighing and walked to stand beside Yuu.

"You're going to go get her back.. aren't you?" She asked.

"Of course.. I promised I'd keep her safe.. and then look what happened.." Yuu sighed.

"... I know it's not really my business... but maybe it's not so bad?.. I mean she's with Mika isn't she?" Mitsuba asked.

"As I said before.. that's exactly the problem.." Yuu muttered.

"How do you even plan on finding her? It's not like you know exactly where she is." The girl pressed.

"I... I still have to try." Yuu stammered.

The blonde girl sighed in frustration before crossing her arms. "Well for now, hold off on saving her and eat. You look like the living dead." The girl said snidely.

"What was that..?" Yuu asked scowling.

"Bye Yuu!" The girl waved teasingly and walked away while giggling.

The raven-head sighed as he averted his gaze down at the ground. Maybe Mitsuba was right.. He should worry about saving (Name) tomorrow and eat, besides he hadn't even noticed till now how his stomach was growling, begging for food. After much thought, the raven-head decided to head inside and eat.

Heres a new chapter everyone!
So sorry for the long wait!
I hope you enjoy this new chapter! And I'll see you all in the next one!
Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share if you enjoyed!