Chapter 22

Hello everyone! I'm back!~ I know I was gone for a little while because of exams! But I'm back now! Look forward to the next update!

(Name) walked down the steps once Yuu and her opened the door, which revealed the steps. The steps seemed to go on forever. "Hey, look." Yuu exclaimed as he began to see some light coming from the end of the staircase.

"What is that?.." (Name) pondered. Once they reached the end of the staircase, the two were shocked to see dozens of cells that had vampires in it. The girl looked around with wide eyes, frightened by the sight in front of her. Yuu wrapped his arm around her waist protectively, and the two then began walking through the hallway that was lined with cells.

"Don't show your fear." He mumbled in her ear. How could (Name) not? There were bloodthirsty vampires all around the two. She felt eyes on her and had the constant feeling of being watched. God she just wanted to get out of here already.

Finally, they had made it through the long hallway and were greeted with a huge room. No- not a room, a lab. There were huge glass windows that the two looked in to. They looked around seeing people in lab coats and a huge tank that could fit a person, with nothing inside.

(Name)'s eyes widened when she then began to see Mika, and a girl following behind him. "Yuu, Look! There's Mika!" She exclaimed. The vampire's ears perked up and he turned slightly, eyes blood red and pupils wide. A grin evident on his lips.

"(Name)...I don't think that's Mika."

Yuu's response made the girl confused. She then returned her attention back to the blonde. He was right, Mika did look different. But where had she seen him like this before..?

It all happened so fast. So god damn fast. It was that bite from Mika that drove (Name) over the edge. It hurt, it hurt so bad.

"No.."

After he bit the girl, he proceeded to rip her clothes off of her, leaving her bare and despite her begging him to stop, he didn't.

"P-Please! Mika! Stop please!" She pleaded once more.

(Name) frowned at the thought. That wasn't Mika, when he did that to her. The look in his glowing crimson eyes. That was the same look he had on right now.

"(Name)..? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh! I'm fine! Don't worry." She gave the raven-head a reassuring smile. "But Yuu... I still want to save him.. when he did that to me, that look on his face, it wasn't him." (Name)'s smile turned serious as she told Yuu. Yuu frowned at (Name)'s response. After what he did to her.. She still wanted to save the blonde. Yuu was about to respond when a hand was placed on Yuu's shoulder.

"Don't know about you two, but I'm pretty sure you two aren't suppose to be here." Shinya chuckled. Yuu and (Name)'s eyes both widened and they looked behind them to see Shinya.

"Shinya! We, We weren't-"

"Ah, don't worry about it. I won't tell Guren you were here. But, why are you here?" Shinya asked. (Name) looked back through the glass seeing that they were already putting Mika in that empty glass tube.

"Oh, um, it's nothing.. It was just me being curious.." (Name) sighed as she looked back up at Shinya. Shinya gave the girl a frown before smiling and patting her head.

"Alright! Head back on up then, so Guren won't catch you." He told her with a wide smile. (Name) nodded at the silver-headed male and began walking up the stairs and out of the lab, Yuu quickly following behind her. Yuu was shocked at how silent the girl was as they made it outside of the lab and began walking back.

"Oi.. why are you so quiet?" Yuu asked.

"How am I suppose to save him, Yuu?" She asked quietly.

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out. I know we will.." Yuu responded, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"I hope so.."

Mika chuckled as the people donned in lab coats struggled to push him into the empty glass tube. "You humans can try all you want, but I won't break~" He cooed. And after a while, they managed to get him inside.

"I'll get out~ And kill all of you~"