Not an Update, But a Huge Thank you and An Apology

Hehe! Sorry guys but this is not an update! So please before you burn me alive! ID LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU! I love you all so much thank you thank you thank you! Made that little edit up there just for this occasion! After my Yato x Reader (Regalia) story, I was pretty surprised because of how many people liked it and read it! So I decided to make this little story and I can't believe how much feedback I'm getting! I didn't expect to get this much readers and people who liked it! I kind of made this story for fun Y'know? XD but thank you all so much for liking the story and those who continue to read it I love you all so much I might cry omfg! But now here's the apology! IM SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE LATELY! High School has me really stressed and it sucks! And I've also been working on a story collab with Meow-Rose !! Its a Vikturi fanfiction and you should all check it out! The story will be published on her account so follow her! How it works, is that I will write a chapter and then she will write a chapter! It's kinda like a whole cycle! XD The reason it took me so long even thought the chapter is shorter than I'd like it to be is because I had really bad writer's block for that one! But I'm back! So expect updates coming soon!