Chapter 9 (Edited)

Jessica's POV

I woke up the next morning, not remembering what I dreamt about and was happy about that.

I didn't want to deal with another dream and figure out why I was having it in the first place.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room, All the girls were asleep except Lauren. she was lying on the floor, playing on her phone.

I sat up. "Lauren. . ." I whispered.

She didn't answer. I than noticed the earbuds in her ears. I sighed. I looked around and found my slippers.

I picked one up and threw it at her and hit her right on the side of her head.

She let out an "ow." And rubbed the side of her head before looking around the room.

Her eyes narrowed at me and I just shook my head and pointed to the door. she nodded. she pulled the headphones from her ears and put her phone in her pocket while I grabbed my phone and stood up.

Carefully I opened the door and she soon followed. she carefully closed the door with an almost silent click

"Breakfast?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I've been up for ages. I'm starving!" she exclaimed.

We both laughed as we walked down the hallway and made out way down the stairs. We started to make our way to the kitchen when Lauren stopped.

I turned around to look at her. she was staring at Louis sleeping form on the couch.

"What's he still doing here?" she hissed.

I felt a pang of anger at the tone of her voice but I pushed it aside. "He must've fallen asleep on the couch." I said. "my mom wasn't home until around 3."

"How do you know that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I shrugged. "I called and asked her when she'd be home." I turned on my heel and walked into the kitchen with Lauren behind me.

I could feel my bun coming undone so I pulled the elastic out and put it around my wrist.

"So what are we having?" Lauren asked as she leaned against the counter behind me.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

She laughed. "Well as long as it's food and edible I'll eat it."

I laughed with her and soon we were clutching our stomachs. I heard footsteps and soon Louis appeared in the doorway of the kitchen.

He raised an eyebrow at us. "What are you two laughing at?"

We both looked at him for a moment, stunned, before we fell into a fit of laughter and I had to lean against the counter for support while Lauren fell to the floor.

After awhile he just walked out like we were going insane and who knows, we probably were.

Soon we had calmed down and I went back to searching for food. As I searched through the cabinets for the tenth time I went into the freezer and decided waffles.

I pulled out the toaster. I popped the waffles in and went to grab other necessities.

"Louis want some waffles?" I called.

"If you're not crazy than yes." he answered.

I laughed and rolled my eyes "Were all a little crazy Louis. Some are just crazier than others."

He started to laugh at my minor speech and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed three plates and three sets of forks and knives.

The waffles popped out of the toaster. I pulled the two out and out then on one plate and put the other two on another plate.