Chapter 15

Jessicas POV

"Fro-yo, fro-yo, fro-yo, fro-yo!" Daisy and Phoebe changed from the backset. I laughed as I listened to them.

Fizzy had started the chant and now she was recording it to see if they could last the whole way to the mall.

So far we were about halfway there but they were still going strong. She was so going to lose this bet.

I turned around looked at them, joining in their chant for a minute, Fizzy turned the camera around to me and I tried to ignore it but couldn't.

I hated being in the spot light and I hated being the center of attention, the only place I felt comfortable with that was on the soccer field.

The girls laughed as my face heated and I ducked back around and slouched down in my seat.

Fizzy unbuckled, which I thought was psychotic, and she put the camera in front of me.

"Look up and say hello to everyone!" She sang as she moved the camera around, trying to get a shot of my face.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and buried my head down. "Never!" I screamed.

The girls all laughed, Louis laughing along with them. It probably came out all muffled so they couldn't even understand what I just said.

"Fizzy please sit back down and buckle up. I don't want you to get hurt if we get in an accident." Louis said.

"Than you do admit you're a bad driver!" she screamed as she sat back down and buckled herself in.

Louis laughed and shook his head whole I slowly sat back up. "No didn't say that."

"But you hinted it." Fizzy said, obviously trying to prove a point of make him agree if she got him angry enough.

I peeked around the seat. "Two things. One. If you get him angry than he can turn around. And Two. He's a great driver." I pointed out.

I than realized her camera had diverted it attention to me instead of annoying Louis. I ducked back around and into my seat.

The twins were still continuing their chant and Fizzy went back to recording the whole thing.

I put my hand down on the storage compartment in the middle. Louis took a hand off the wheel and put his hand over mine.

"Camera shy?" he asked.

"Uh no." I said as I rolled my eyes and acted like it wasn't true, even though it really was and I hated that it was.

He let out a low chuckle and took hold of my hand and began to run the back of it with his thumb. "It's ok to get scared sometimes. Everyone does, even me."

"Oh really a big scary football player like you actually gets scared!" I exclaimed, I put on a fake shocked expression.

He laughed. "Well it's true. Everyone has at least one thing their afraid of."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right." I mumbled as I slouched back down in my seat. Sadly he's right.

I moved my hand away from his and he quickly averted it back from the compartment to the wheel.

I sighed and looked out the window. It felt like forever but we finally pulled up and into the mall parking lot.

Louis parked the car and tuned off the engine, and before anyone could stop me I was unbuckled and out of the car, making my way to the back door of the car.

I opened it and out popped Daisy and Phoebe. Fizzy had already jumped out the other side and was standing next to an aggravated looking Louis.

"What?" I asked. I shut the car door and put my hands out for Phoebe and Daisy. They both took one of my hands. I guided them around the car and started to iwaki towards the doors. Louis and Fizzy behind us.