Chapter 28

Jessicas POV

I woke, tears running down my face. I wiped them away and looked over at my window. The shades were drawn but I saw that no light was seeping through. I quietly climbed out of bed and walked over to my vanity.

I turned the light on, picked up the note and read it over again.

Don't trust what he says. He may seem and act like it's all true but he's hiding one big secret. Watch your back.

~Ethan

I slowly opened my drawer and slid the note into my notebook. I heard footsteps from down the hall and I knew it was probably Louis.

I quickly turned the light off and quickly made my way back over to my bed. I lied down and quickly closed my eyes, just as the door squealed open.

I heard footsteps come to my bed side and the bed dip down on one side. I heard Louis sigh and I heard the bed squeak slightly.

A moment later I felt him take my hand in his. "I'm sorry Jess. I dot want to go but I must. I'm leaving and I'm sorry to say but, I never loved you."

Suddenly my eyes shot open and I bolted upright. Light was pouring into my room and just as had happened in my dream tears were pouring down my face.

Ethan always had to ruin everything for me. He made me doubt Louis' and my relationship. I wiped my eyes and pushed myself back to lean against the headboard.

"Jess." I sighed, I so did not want to see him at the moment. "Hey Jess I was. . . Are you ok?"

I looked up to meet his eyes and saw that he looked worried. He walked over to me and sat down next to me on my bed. "Yeah I'm fine." I replied as I looked at him.

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem like it." I sighed and shook my head as a smile spread across my face. Somehow just him checking up on me made my feel better.

"I'm fine really." I replied. He sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him. I rested my hand on his shoulder and we just say there for awhile.

It was nice, quiet and it made me feel all warm and sunny inside. "I was wondering if you wanted to go and go cart with my sisters and your sister, than maybe come back here for a swim." He said as he started to rub his hand up and down my arm, sending shivers down my spine.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah that sounds like fun." I said as I looked up at him.

He smiled and leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I'll go down and get you a bowl of cereal and set it out for when you're ready."

I nodded. He moved his arm from my shoulders and stood up. He walked I my door and flashed me one of his famous heartwarming smiles before he shut the door behind him.

Great now I feel alone again.

I groaned as I climbed off my comfortable bed and made my way to the bathroom. I went in, shutting the door behind me and than climbed in the shower.

I washed decided not to wash my hair today since I did yesterday and opened the drawer, grabbing a hair elastic I than threw my hair up in a ponytail than turned on the shower.

I quickly undressed and stepped in. I washed up before turning the water off and climbing back out. I grabbed a towel off the counter and dried off before wrapping it around myself.

I unlocked the door, turned on the fan, and than headed back down the hall to my room. I kept a hand on my towel and grabbed everything is need to change. I was picking out my shirt when m door opened.