Chapter 43

Jessica's POV

(July 7th 2009)

I rolled over in bed when the sun came up and bright light came in through the windows. I didn't hear any noise downstairs or in the other rooms so I quietly slid out of bed.

I tiptoes down the hall and went to louis room. The door was closed. I pressed my ear to the door and didn't hear any noise.

Strange. Usually he's up by now.

Yesterday had been a strange day.

We waited a while for the paint to dry before removing all the plastic from my room and throwing away the tape. We brought the plastic outside and set it on the lawn so we could clean it and than moved all of my furniture back into my room.

We cleaned up the plastic by using the hose on full blast than left it out to dry for awhile before bringing it back inside and storing it back in the basement.

Afterwards we hung out downstairs and did nothing much. All I could really do is sit there and twist my ring and play with my necklace. Yeah really strange and boring but still somehow fun.

I put my hand on the knob and slowly turned it. I peeked in the room to see he was still in there. I raised an eyebrow before shaking my head.

Whatever.

I slowly pushed the door open. My muscles tensed as the hinges on the door squeaked. I stopped and looked up at him but he didn't move.

I turned and slid through the crack between the door and the wall, than tip toed over next to him. I sat down on the bed next to Louis and poked his cheek but he still didn't move.

"Louis?" I whispered. He didn't move. I poked his cheek again but he still didn't move. I moved over so I was looking over his face. He was so peaceful, more than usual.

"Louis?" I leaned down and gave him a peck on the cheek. When I pulled away an arm wrapped around my neck and than I was suddenly flipped on my back.

Louis pulled away and looked down at my and smiled. "You little cheat." I hissed, as I tried my hardest to suppress a smile.

He chuckled with the mischievous look in his eyes. "Well look who's up early today." He leaned down and have me a quick peck on the lips. "Come on let's go get breakfast."

Before I knew it he was off the bed and on his feet and than dragging me out the door. I picked up my feet and quickly followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen. He guided me to the counter and sat me down.

Suddenly I smelt food. I looked over at the counter next to the stove and saw that eggs had already been made and we're still steaming. I looked back up and saw him smirking at me. "Guess you weren't up early enough." I blushed as I looked away from him.

"I was still up early." I argued. He chuckled as he picked up a plate and fork for me and than for himself before he walked around the counter and set it down in front of me.

"Eat up. We got a long day ahead of us." He said as he started to shovel food into his mouth.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I took my first bite of eggs and as I began to chew I looked back up at him.

He smiled. "It's a surprise." I sighed in response as his smile grew wider. He knew I hated surprises.

* * *

"Louis can we slow down please." I begged. We had once again dropped off Lindsey at his house with Lottie in charge before we had come here to a theme park, six flags to be exact, more like sick flags.