Why'd I Put My Heart On Every Cursive Letter

Amanda's P.O.V

I didn't know why I had gotten angry. Maybe it was just the pain of knowing I had changed? Or being seen as the same little girl she felt she needed to save? I don't know. It was all a blur after Charlie left, not soon after I had left.

I went to the gym, to get some of my anger out. Hell, this is probably the reason I had stayed so fit. I took Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing, and Yoga, so it wasn't like there wasn't a lot I could do to stay relaxed.

Jo had known about my anger issues, the school had told her i guess, so she kinda just helped me out in constructive ways. I took a couple of deep breaths and went to work.

  Punching with all my strength, I felt the force try to repel my strength, but the bag swung back and forth as I beat the shit out of it.

  It was a couple hours later, when I was finished and home. I grabbed a quick shower and tossed on my panda onesie. I layed down and took a peek at my phone.

Jess: Hey, you still up?

Queer Fandom Queen: Yea. Sorry for not answering earlier. I was in the shower.

Jess: No problem. I was just wondering... what did I do to piss you off?

Queer Fandom Queen: Don't worry about it. I was over reacting. 

Jess: Okay....

Queer Fandom Queen: Well I gtg. It's like almost 1 am.

  I didn't bother to see if she responded, and just put my phone on the charge and went to sleep.

One Week Later

  Jess and I had become a bit closer. We often texted late at night and had video calls. It was almost back to normal for us, and Charlie was insistent on coming up with a ship name for us. Amandica I think it was at the moment.

  A rumor had begun flying around school that Charlie and I were dating, but we didn't really care. They were all full of shit, and since everyone was to scared to try and defy me or bully Charlie, I wasn't worried.

  "Yo, Satan! Wait up, you're my ride today!" I heard Charlie call from down the hall.

  I stopped dead center of the hallway, so Charlie could catch up. I know it annoyed people to no end, and every once in awhile, a new guy would think he was tough enough to face me and win. Of course, I always beat the shit out of the little fucks, but it was a good work out.

  After Charlie caught up, we continued to walk down the hallway, wanting to leave school, as soon as possible. We made our way through London, heading towards our favourite cafe. 

  And that's where I saw him.

  He was gorgeous. He was tall, at least 5'11. He had long, shaggy but neat somehow, hair, that was the colour of a pitch black night sky. And his eyes. The most beautiful shade of Sapphire Blue. But... he could barely hold a candle to my Jessica...