Epilouge

Nobody's P.O.V

Jess and Amanda have been married for 75 years. Amanda had birthed a pair of twins, a boy and a girl, and together they adopted 3 more children, 2 boys and another girl. The twins now have 3 children each. Their adopted children have 2-4 children each as well.

We look upon their whole family in the hospital. Amanda passed away 2 years ago from a heart attack, and now Jess is dying of lung cancer. No one is crying, for they knew that would upset their mother.

The doctor walks in to break the bad news, of how they have to take her off life support, and she would most likely pass within the next week. Everyone remains strong, except for the youngest of them. A small little girl with black hair and blue eyes. She couldn't be more than 10.

"Please don't cry Amanda." Jess croaks out.

"Mama, that's not Amanda. That's Elizabeth, your granddaughter, remember?" Elizabeth's mom whispered.

"It's okay mama. She's been doing that lately." Elizabeth whispered.

"Amanda, why are you so far away? Please come here." Jess croaks once more.

Elizabeth walks over, and climbs up onto the hospital bed. No one realized it, but Elizabeth has always been a favorite grandchild. She was sweet to everyone, and now, as her favorite person in the whole world is passing away, Elizabeth sings softly to her grandmother.

"Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you? Like a river flows, surely to the sea, darling, so we go, some things were meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too, 'cause I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows, surely to the sea, darling, so we go, some things were meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too, 'cause I can't help falling in love with you, 'cause I can't help falling in love with you, but I can't help falling in love with you."

"I love you too, my little panda." Jess whispers.

By now, even their oldest child, who some say is made of stone, has tears in her eyes. The doctors and nurses ask the adults, to have the everyone leave the room.

...TimeSkip...

R.I.P Amanda and Jessica Wayne.

Loving wives

Married; 2022 - 2097

As the family cries, we take a little visit to the big man upstairs. We see Jessica and Amanda, in their late teens, roaming the halls of their high school. Together, they would prank the Heavens till God kicks them out.