Forever

Jess's P.O.V

"Relax Jessie!!" I heard Nick tell me. I wanted to relax, I really did. The only problem is, I'm about to get married, and I'm scared. Not about the fact that I'll be tied to Mandy, oh no, I'm worried that someone might crash the wedding, since we are both girls.

I began pacing along the rug, in my gown. It wasn't very long, but we were doing a Halloween wedding, so I was dressed up. The dress wasn't very long, stopping just at the top of my knees.

We agreed on a Halloween wedding, so most people dressed up, but Mandy wanted to wear the tux, soooo... yea. I was stuck in the dress.

"Ok... ok. I got this! But, you can't tell Amanda that I was freaking out, ok?" I ask him. I didn't want her to worry over me.

He nods, and I get the signal to walk down the isle. I grab my bouquet of black and red roses. The wedding march starts, and everyone stands. We didn't go into a church, but rather and old abandoned house, that we spruced up a bit.

I looked down the isle, and I was shocked at how good she looked. She had her hair redone into all different shades of blue and purple. Her nails were painted black and red, and she wore a white suit with silver swirls all over it. 

It was like I fell in love with her all over again. She still looked like her evil and tough self, but more mature. As if she would be better at her pranks. I got to the end of the isle, rather quickly too, and we begin the vows. We decided on the ones from The Corpse Bride.

"With this hand, I shall lift your sorrows." I begin.

"Your cup shall never be empty, for I shall be your wine." Amanda says, solemnly, trying to sound like Victor.

"I will light your way into darkness."  

"With this ring, I ask you to be mine."

As we finish, the whole crowd, close friends and some family, cheer as we kiss.