Whatever

Jess's P.O.V

  It had been about a month since Amanda made that announcement. Everyone is afraid of all of us, and it was actually kind of funny. We all went out on Friday or Saturday nights, and did our school shit on Sundays. It was odd how that all changed one day.

  "I WANNA BIG BLACK DILDO IN MY ASS!" I heard a voice call from down the hall.

  I turned around to see, god damn Alex, harassing one of the Freshmans. He had him cornered, and had his foot on his chest, probably making shout out those words. The Freshman was obviously gay, but he was crying and I wasn't ok with that.

  "Yo! Alex the dumbfuck! Leave the poor kid alone!" I called out. It was always a bad thing, when a large group of people turned towards you at the same time.

I couldn't tell if it was funny or creepy, the way he turned to look at me.

"Well... if it isn't the Cunt Queen." Alex replied. Everyone stepped back away from him. He looked confused, but he would learn soon. All of a sudden, Amanda was behind him.

She grabbed his hair, and yanked his head back so he could look into her eyes, which seemed like she could him with her look.

"What did you say to my girlfriend?" She growled. Everyone in the hall stepped back away from her, leaving Alex by himself.

"N-n-n-nothing." He said, trying to sound brave.

You hear Amanda's quiet chuckles, and the sound of Alex pissing himself. I'm sure everyone wanted to laugh, but they were too scared to even breath.

"You are going to do exactly what I say, or I am going to make your life a living Hell." Amanda growled, snapping some of her words. "Got that?"

"M-m-make m-me." The quivering slob whimpered out. A couple girls ran into the bathrooms, while some guys backed up into the locker room.

Amanda snorted, then slammed Alex into the lockers. It was shocking how she didn't leave a dent in the locker. I had only seen this side of her once or twice, and even though I knew she was doing for me, I was terrified as well.

"What was that, cunt?" She growled.

"I'm sorry! Please, let me go!" Alex practically yelled.

"Don't apologize to me, you bastard! Apologize to MY GIRLFRIEND, Jessica." Amanda growled out. "And if I hear even the slightest bit of unhonesty, I think I'll set the football players on you. Jessie here, is loved by most of the school. And your dumb, noob, bitch ass, just insulted her."

"I'm so sorry Jessica!" Alex cried out. At first I was confused as to why his voice was a bit high, until I saw Amanda's knee in his crotch.

"My beloved Ice Queen. Do you accept his apology?" Amanda asked, her voice softening.

I just nodded my head, causing her to let him drop to the ground.

...Timeskip...

"Are you okay, love?" Amanda said, wrapping her arm around me. It was about a week after, and we were chilling in her room, having a Sherlock marathon.

I hadn't noticed it before, but she gotten a slight british accent. I nodded my head, because honestly, I was just kinda sleepy.