Chapter 44: What Am I?

"Where do you think you're going?" one of the guards said as they gathered around us with their weapons pointed at me and Rux.

He grinned which completely pissed me off.

"We're going to escape and you can't do anything about it." I confidently replied which earned laughters from the guys around us.

The guard who talked a while ago kneeled down beside me and gripped my hair so tight that I could feel my scalp being pulled away. He pulled my hair down so I could meet his gaze. There was a smirk on his face as he threw me a deadly look. "I don't know what our boss needs from you but I won't hesitate to shoot you again and let you bleed to death." he hissed, pulling my hair one more.

I looked at him with the same fury as my breathing became ragged. I started to tremble in anger and my teeth were grinding inside my mouth. I didn't exactly know where this all was coming from but the anger inside me was too much.

"Stand up before I drag you back to the cave you lil' piece of slut." he grinned demonically at me and pushed me hard, sending me back on the ground.

My anger doubled up and I took in deep breaths, trying to calm myself but failed. My hands curled into fists, gathering an amout of sand inside them.

"Did you just.." I said in greeted teeth.

He must've noticed the sudden change on my posture but he remained standing in front of me.

"Did you just call me a slut?" I said, my eyes was fixed to him.

I can taste the blood on my mouth because I accidentally bit my lips. The anger radiated on my body and I don't think I can control it anymore. I noticed the specks of sand slowly ascended in the air together with the pebbles and rocks and everything that's near me.

"S-Sassy." the shock on Rux's voice was evident and I know he's somehow bewildered by what's happening.

The guards stepped back after noticing what was happening. My focused returned to their leader and met his bewildered gaze.

"Y-You can't scare me, bitch." he managed to shot back but he stepped backward as well.

I grinned at him as I felt the air grew cold as ice and the wind picked up, sending my hair everwhich way. In a snap an unknown force sent the guard's bodies flying further away from us and ended up falling in to the rocky part of the seashore. They hit the ground almost at the same time and they rolled around, grunting in pain.

In an instant, the wind left and the specks of sand, the rocks and the pebbles drasticalluy fell back on the ground. And as if on impulse, it's as if my senses abandoned me all at once and I found myself falling on the ground.

"Sassy!"

I jolted in bed with my eyes wide open and I caught myself panting hard as the dream ended. I could feel the dots of sweat on my forehead, my body trembling in fear.

What have I done?

I swallowed hard but my mouth felt dry. As my vision was fully clear, I looked around the room, lips parted as I recall the dream.

What was that all about? Did that really happened?

If yes then, w-what am I?

W-Who am I?

With confusuon clouding up mu mind, I began studying myself. I was wearing a different shirt but I still have the same jeans on. My boots were taken away and my feet felt bare under my blanket. I noticed my upper left arm was covered with a cast. The sight of it and the numbing sensation I suddenly felt reminded me of what happened.