Chapter 2

"What?" I asked, looking at Josh like he had two heads. Before he could say anything, a bunch of guys started strolling out of the house. It was a group of 5. Is this guy part of a cult!?

"She's prettier than you led off Josh." A tall, pale blondish guy said, walking towards Josh to give him a hug.

While everyone was greeting Josh, I snuck past and went inside. It was beautiful: a big kitchen, big living room, four office type looking rooms that were turned into bedrooms and two full baths. And that was just the first floor. As I walked up the stairs there were four proper bedrooms and a full bath. I went to go back downstairs when someone had bumped into me.

I fell back and looked up at the boy. Another one? Josh has to be part of a cult. He had brown hair, stunning blue eyes, and was a bit tan, but not too much. He was about to say something when everyone came walking in and saw me and this boy at the top of the staircase.

"Come on. I'll introduce you to everyone Cindy." Josh said, smiling at me. Getting up, the boy and I made our ways down the stairs into the kitchen.

"That's not my name Da-Josh." I angrily stated, walking into the kitchen behind everyone.

Everyone sat in a chair around the island when Josh noticed I didn't have a chair.

"Could I just sit on the counter top?" I questioned, pointing at the counter where no one was blocking. Josh nodded his head and I hopped up and sat down.

"Everyone this is Cindy. Cindy, this is-" I spoke, interrupting Josh.

"I apologize, but Cindy isn't my name." Speaking, I glanced at Josh.

Word Count: 289