Chapter 9

~Time Skip to arriving at home~

"But she's fantastic." Simon said as we walked into his room.

"I can't wait to meet her!" I enthusiastically replied sitting down on his chair.

"There is another reason why I wanted to talk to you." Simon slowly stated seriously.

"What's up?" I asked kinda scared.

"What's up with you and Harry? Because what you two were doing was very inappropriate. And he has a girlfriend back in Guernsey." Simon sat down on his bed.

"He kissed me. I didn't kiss him. I had no intentions. I'm not a slut." I quickly defended myself.

"I'm not calling you that Hope. Do you have any problems? Like Joe Weller." Simon asked sympathetically.

"Why the sudden change of subject?" I ask sniffling a bit.

"I've seen you want to cry for the littlest of reasons. Like when Josh was first introducing you to us. You were getting upset. I worry about you Hope. You've been like a neice to me in the time I've known you." Simon said putting his hand in my shoulder.

"Thanks Simon. But I'm fine. Can I go now, I wanna record a pack opening video." I politely asked.

"I was going to do one as well. Want to record one together?" Simon hopefully asked.

"If you insist. Let me go get some stuff for my video." I smiled walking out of Simons room. I grabbed my notebook with all my usernames and passwords in it, headset, screen recorder, and my hat of mysterious.

"Hey guys! So today I am here with the one and only ZERKAA" I introduced Simon, "oh wait um, well we couldn't get him here so we have Miniminter."

"Hey!" He exclaimed laughing.

"I'm only kidding Simon." I replied. This is going to be the best collaboration ever!

Word Count: 300

72 READS AND 10 FAVORITES IN ONLY A WEEK?! That is mad, thank you guys for putting a smile on my face😌 Today has been especially shit.