Chapter 4

"Hope. Its time to get up." I heard a soft voice say. I stretched and got up. I looked to see that it was Tobi who woke me up.

"I'll be ready in 5." I said shutting my door so I could get changed. Before I could fully shut the door Josh threw a sweatshirt at me, it was the ash Greg Sidemen XIX sweatshirt.

I finally was able to get changed, I put on the sweatshirt Josh gave me and a pair of black shorts because it was warmer today. I looked at myself in the mirror and you couldn't see my shorts. I walked out of my room and called for Josh.

He came running upstairs and saw that the sweatshirt was a dress on me. Josh and I both started laughing and he grabbed me a small. It was still a but big on me. But it wasn't a dress. You could see the bottom of my shorts. I ran back up into my room, put in my black slides, grabbed my phone, charger, glasses and I left shutting the door behind me.

"Ready?" Josh asked as I came walking down the stairs. I nodded my head and followed everyone out of the house.

Harry and I sat in the back seat of Josh's Audi because Tobi called shotgun. And everyone else got into JJ's Lamborghini. It looked so perfect.

"We've got to go and get some stuff for the match tomorrow. Do you want to wait in the car while we go and get our stuff?" Josh asked backing out of the drive way and followed JJ.

"I'll wait in the car." I replied checking my phone messages. I put in my headphones and started listening to KEEP UP EP on repeat like I do every day. I noticed Kyle hadn't texted me so I texted him.

Hope- Kyle you will not believe what has happened to me.

Kyle- What?

Hope - You know how the guy who adopted me was named Josh Bradley
Kyle- Yeah. SHIT! Sorry, my sister need me to take her somewhere. I was supposed to do research. I'm sorry.

Hope- No no I'm glad you didn't

Kyle- Why?

Hope- Josh Bradley is......

Kyle- Is who?

Kyle- Hope. Who is he??
Hope- Zerkaa

Kyle- No he isn't.

Hope- Yes he is. I am currently sitting next to Harry Lewis right now.
Kyle- Lies.

Hope- I'm not lying.

Kyle- I want proof.
Hope- Fine. Hold on.

I looked up at Harry and then back at my phone. I think he hates me.

"Harry. Could i get a picture to send to my friend?" I quietly asked so Josh and Tobi couldn't hear me.

"Yeah." He said smiling. I opened up my camera and turned it around so we could take a selfie. I guess Josh noticed because he chuckled a bit.

"Looks like someone has a crush." Tobi said looking back at Harry and I. I took a few pictures before I started laughing.

"You wanna get in in this?" I asked Tobi with a little bit of a shakey voice. 

"Yeah I do." Tobi replied. I turned my phone sideways so I could get Tobi and Harry in it. After that. I looked through all the photos and thanked the both of them.

Once we arrived at the store everyone started getting out of the car.

"Hope could you get out for a second?" Josh asked looking at me through the back window of the car. I hopped out and waited to see what he needed.

"I want to get a picture with you so I can have it on my phone." Josh said handing his phone to Simon. I stood next to Josh and he put his arm around my shoulder and I then put mine around his back. I looked up at the camera and smiled.

After the picture, Josh gave me his number and sent me the rest of the guys numbers along with the picture that we took together. I got back in the car and waited for everyone to finish there shopping. I decided to look at the selfies I took with Harry and Tobi.

The first one Harry and I took was a bit down and I noticed his hand was close to my hand. I'm probably just over thinking it all. The rest were nice though. I posted the nicest picture I took with Tobi and Harry onto Instagram and then I posted the picture that Simon took of Josh and me. My Instagram was blown up. Withing a few minutes. Everyone was asking me what happened and why I was with them.

I shortly turned off my notifications for Instagram.

As I started listening to my music and texted Kyle about random stuff when I got a text from someone.

New Message from Harry Lewis:

What shoe size are you? What clothing size are you? What is your favorite color?

Word Count: 828