Chapter 5

Harry- What shoe size are you? What clothing size are you? What is your favorite color?

Hope- Size 8. Small in tee shirt and pants. Blue or pink. Why?

Harry- Just wondering.

Hope- Okay

Weird. Ten minutes passed and the guys are still in the store. I texted Josh.

Hope- Are you guys buying the whole store?
Josh- No were buying a few more things.

Hope- Can I come in? I have to pee.

Josh- Well be out in a few minutes. Can you hold it till the hotel?
Hope- If you guys aren't outta there in the next 15 minutes I'm coming in.

Josh- Okay.

Ten more minutes passed when they all finally came out. I noticed Simon was vloging so while he was walking towards the Lamborghini I quietly got out of Josh's car and jumped onto his back. Thankfully he didn't collapse like Vikk did in this Thorp Park video.

"Are you sure you aren't Harry's sister or something like that?" Simon said putting me down. I started laughing and shook my head. We all got into the cars and drove off.

~Time skip to hotel arrival~

"I'll take that bag." I said reaching for a plastic baggy.

"No no, we got it. Ethan could you take Hope and get us all signed in and all that good stuff?" Josh asked Ethan. We both went in and Ethan signed us all in. We  up to the rooms and waited for the others. After a few minutes of me and Ethan making small talk all the guys came in.

I haven't gotten a video recorded for today so I excused myself to the bathroom.

I turned on my phone camera and started recording; "Hello everyone, my name is Neo and today I have a huge announcement to make. I am going to the Sidemen vs YouTube All Stars match because," I walked outta the bathroom and into the hotel room where all the guys are, "I have been adopted by Daddy Zerk!" I jumped onto the bed next to Josh and leaned on his shoulder. He made a stupid face at the camera which made me laugh. Before I knew it Harry took my phone placed it on the bed and he leaned it on a suitcase. All the guys came and tackle tickled me.

"Stop! Stop!" I managed to say in between laughs.

"Okay okay guys." Josh said as everyone stopped.

"Alright guys, so that happened. Umm I'll vlog some to the game tomorrow so see ya!" I ended my video like Simon does.

I went straight over to YouTube and let the video upload to my YouTube. It was half past 10 at night and everyone finally left after forever. The video was uploaded so I didn't have to wait for it to finish. I plugged in my phone and fell asleep.

Lying there I realized something. Everyone forgot my birthday..

Word Count: 486